SS Bumper Inserts on Yellow

04Screamer

Established Member
I just got a new Screaming Yellow Terminator and I'm trying to decide what to go with for the bumper letter inserts. I was thinking about getting some stainless steel inserts to go with the chrome wheels, but some people said black would look better. Anyone have any picks of either? Would like to hear some opinions too.

:??:

JWC

Established Member
I have the black on my sonic blue but I think the stainless would look better with your Yellow. Is the screaming yellow a darker shade then the 03 yellow?

Juiced-03

Established Member
VERY nice car!!! I was thinking about the SS letters myself on my Zinc coupe, but I cant decide. I definitely dont want black though. That would stick out too much for my taste.

JWC

Established Member
04Screamer that Screaming Yellow looks awsome, I wanted a yellow when I ordered my 03 but I didn't care for the 03 yellow; it looks to washed out or dull. I would definetly go with the SS inserts. Your car looks closer to the 99 GT I had I think it was Chrome Yellow.

04Screamer

Established Member
Juiced-03,

That's not a pic of my car, but it is a better representation of Screaming Yellow than the the few pics I've taken of mine so far. There's not much sun around here this time of year. :(

I'm leaning towards SS myself, but just need some help swaying my decision.

JWC,

Those were my exact words about the '03 yellow compared to the '04 screaming yellow: "washed out". I really like the new yellow.

Last edited:

JWC

Established Member
Hey they are selling the SS inserts on here (p.2) for $60.00. Hope that helps sway you.

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
I think the black inserts would look better, IMO. Although they WOULD stand out more, I like that!:D

04Screamer

Established Member
It's looking like it's going to be stainless steel. Any more opinions?

Snake Eyes

Established Member
Get the SS Inserts! Trust me, they look great. Plus they look black from certain angles (reflection), and they really make it clear you aren't driving a V6 or GT, incase they cant tell cause you are so far in front they can read your bumper now!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree about the stainless looking better than black. I think the black would give too much contrast against the yellow. JMO.

04Screamer

Established Member
Thanks for the input guys. It looks like I'm going with stainless. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread