SS Bassani Catback cat back IRS

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
if nobody comes through then i will take it off your hands. cash in hand. still in the motor city or murder capt. i got a factory blk hood off my 03 cobra if you know anyone who needs it.

Last edited:

HIErPwRd

Established Member
ttt
if no one local wants to come by I will ship it at buyers expense. Actual cost of packaging, actual cost of shipment and paypal fees will be buyers responsibility.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
$300 for a bassani SS catback and all these tire kickers? Damn this should have sold years ago. Best of luck on the sale bro.

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
ok who's got them did they sell yet or what? Im ready to go if you are i got pay pal,money order, cashiers check, what ever you want to get the pay it will happen, so whats up with them?

Stephen

Established Member
i might be interested. I have magnaflows now and was wondering how much louder it is than that?

HIErPwRd

Established Member
i might be interested. I have magnaflows now and was wondering how much louder it is than that?

Im no expert, but as best as I know if you still have stock headers and a stock midpipe the magnaflows (as long as theyre not magnapacks) should be about the quietest catback on the market, not all that much louder than stock.

The bassani's on the other hand should be quite a bit louder if everything else is stock- I think youll find that outside of straight pipes, m55's, or magnapacks, swapping out the midpipe is the best way to wake it up.

As of now Jonathan (01_OxfordSVT) has priority followed by Chris (MustangMuscle) and Stephen (Stephen).

Last edited:

Stephen

Established Member
I have bassani midlength, mac prochamber, then magnaflows. I was thinking about getting this catback from you but did not know how much louder it would be.

HIErPwRd

Established Member
I have bassani midlength, mac prochamber, then magnaflows. I was thinking about getting this catback from you but did not know how much louder it would be.

Man with those mods I really have no clue. All the research I ever did was based on an otherwise stock car. Might want to check out mustangexhaust.com., beyond that I wish I could be more help.

Users who are viewing this thread