SS Bassani Catback cat back IRS

HIErPwRd

Established Member
Great condition, less than 10k miles. Can get pics up this week. This has the larger tips that angle with the bumper cover. Will let it go for $300 plus actual shipping from 27614. One heck of an exhaust for the money.

Please post up or email me rather than PM'ing.

atDeans.jpg

bassani2.jpg

bassanisandd3s.jpg

STD_0064.jpg

Thanks!

Scott S
[email protected]

Last edited:

HIErPwRd

Established Member
Sell it to me NOW! Price with shipping to Suffolk VA 23434

01_Oxford_SVT has dibs- Ive been searching the web trying to find out what this setup is supposed to weigh but haven't had any luck. Even the Bassani site doesn't list weights. I know that I can have a box made for $5-$10 and will have it shipped at actual cost from 27614.

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
It is hard to say, but I recently shipped a Mac 3" system that was in the 52 pound range packaged. I also received an FR500 exhaust that was 47 pounds packaged.

I would place the weight with a custom box on the higher side to be safe......say 55 pounds give or take.

Good luck... You've got a great price for a really well taken care of piece.

Ceanes

Established Member
Let me know if this falls through I can pick up. I live in Southern VA.

Thanks
Chuck

01_OXFORD_SVT

10th Anni FTMFW
Established Member
If you decide you cant ship for some reason would you be willing to meet half way? I live only about 10 mins from the NC line.

HIErPwRd

Established Member
I called Bassani and spoke with a representative named Sheldon. He said the shipping weight is 69 lbs- Alot more than I had thought it would be. My scales not working right now and the last time I counted on it it was pretty far off from what the shipping center came up with.

Of course I'd prefer to sell it locally, but as of now 01_Oxford_SVT has priority- really cant afford to deliver it- not even sure it would fit in the FRC lol.

If 01_Oxford decides to pass Ceanes has first dibs followed by BigDave.

TroyV- thank you for the insight!
:beer:

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Hey Scott.. Long time no talk.

If it doesn't sell, I'd like to get some pics of it.

I hope things are going well.

Shawn

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
Shawn,
The only place you need to be posting is on Heart of Carolina to give us some details!!!!! Dan

HIErPwRd

Established Member
Hey Scott.. Long time no talk.

If it doesn't sell, I'd like to get some pics of it.

I hope things are going well.

Shawn

Thanks Shawn!

Yeah man i has been a while... With no Cobra, a job that has all but consumed my free time, a girlfriend that means the world to me and a house to sell...I havent been much of car guy the last number of months...

Thats awesome to see that both you and Dan got Terminators, am pretty sure thats GTSOME, havent seen any HCMC guys in such a long time.

Ive got to try and be impartial, but Id love to see this on your 04.

As of now Im just waitiing on a response from 01Oxford- getting this shipped has not been as simple as I had hoped, would very much rather sell locally.
Depending on what 01Oxford wants to do, 1st priority goes to Ceanes, BigDave, blacksnake Shawn, and Red3, chronologically.

Appreciate everyones patience.

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
Hey Scott! It is me. Got rid of the GT and got a cobra and I'm loving it. It is making me build a garage to keep it. Hope you are doing well. Thought I saw you in Champs restaurant one night but I don't think you saw me. May not have been you. I was thinking about this bassani myself. Don't be such a stranger. The HCMC show is this weekend at Morrisville prime outlet malls. Come see everyone. Look at the website for details. Take care. Dan

Users who are viewing this thread