Sprint Service

ModularFan

Established Member
Who here has sprint? Iam looking to go to my own plan currently have Verizon had it for many years, just looking to branch off to some things on my own. I have looked and tried to compare plans/pricing between verizon and sprint, they both also offer the iphone which I'am currently looking at.

Iam due for a new phone with verizon tomorrow.

ModularFan

Established Member
How people who have sprint like the service? Do they have issues, customer service, service in general, dead spots etc! call clarity!

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Ive had sprint for about 6 years and I like them. Rarely have I had a problem. I have unlimited everything with 4g for about 70 bux with the employers discount. I would go with sprint if it comes out cheaper for you.

I guess you would have to check your area for dead spots and such. Never had a problem in Miami.

99cobra302

Established Member
I have both Sprint (personal phone) and Verizon (work leash)

Sprint works just as good everywhere as Verizon except when I went to visit a friend out in the middle of nowhere Louisana, Then Verizon worked better. but everywhere else i have been they are about the same.

from a cost/value standpoint, Sprint cannot be beat. Especially since they are now the only carrier with true unlimited data. When I do work in the garage I can fire up the Pandora app and not have to worry about going over the 2gb limit Verizon has.

My personal phone is a HTC Evo 4G and my work phone is an iPhone 4 16gb

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I've had Sprint for about 6 years. Never had service issues, and customers service isn't bad. The issues I have had get fixed pretty quick. Don't intend to change carriers anytime soon.

ModularFan

Established Member
I was actually looking at the 950 minute plan, but for 10 bucks more it doesn't hurt to get everything. I'am just hoping there's no sneaky charges they throw in there every once in a while, I'am hoping the bill is the same price every time.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I was actually looking at the 950 minute plan, but for 10 bucks more it doesn't hurt to get everything. I'am just hoping there's no sneaky charges they throw in there every once in a while, I'am hoping the bill is the same price every time.
I have the 450 plan and average about 50-60 minutes of that per month. Unless you call a lot of businesses or land lines, go with the cheaper plan. Nearly everyone I call is on a cell which is free on their unlimited plan.

ModularFan

Established Member
I have the 450 plan and average about 50-60 minutes of that per month. Unless you call a lot of businesses or land lines, go with the cheaper plan. Nearly everyone I call is on a cell which is free on their unlimited plan.

I txt a hell of alot as well.

FSSNK

Established Member
Just switched to Sprint recently and I am happy with them.

ModularFan

Established Member
Ok for the people who have sprint, and say they aren't leaving, how is the call quality, what type of phone are you using?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Ok for the people who have sprint, and say they aren't leaving, how is the call quality, what type of phone are you using?

I'm on an Evo 4G and the call quality is excellent. There's hardly any service out here where I'm at and I'm usually roaming but if I'm on the phone the quality is still perfect.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Been with them over a decade now, and I don't intend on changing. I've been all around the country, from tops of mountains to the middle of poe-dunk and I rarely have any issues. Get a good phone and you are golden. People get the free phones and complain about quality... The phone by itself is half the system. Love my EVO 4G just wish Wimax 4G got pushed out, now they are going LTE, that's my only complaint.

96SVTDvl

Hustlin'
Established Member
Been with Sprint for about 6 years now and also am not leaving. I have an Epic 4G Galaxy S. The Galaxy S II is sick as hell and the screen clarity on both of those is unbelievable. I really havent had any issues with Sprint, and if I have they have fixed it quickly and effectively. I absolutely recommend them, especially since they are now the only ones doing unlimited data.

Users who are viewing this thread