spray painting pics like you've never seen

TERMIN8DNOMORE

Established Member
i have seen guys doing this in NYC on the street. i never picked one up and im pissed cause they are awsome. Some of the stuff they do is crazy

Last edited:

95riosnake

Established Member
one of my friends was in CA on vacation and saw that guy. They had this street artist fair where people just came and set up their past work and did exhibition work. He watched that guy do a painting, took maybe 10-12 mins.

Very ingenius stuff there, I don't think I woulda ever figured that out.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
At first I was skeptical and now I sit here in awe. That was really neat how he did that with spray paints and paper and stuff laying around.

68Stang

I got your Zoom Zoom
Established Member
There's a guy in Dallas at the West End who is always doing stuff like that. He's also got a shop setup which is also in the West End where he sells his work. Also, this guy in Dallas like to use fire with his work.

Last edited:

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
I picked one up a few years ago when I was down thier. 5 bucks! I watched they guy paint it in a crowd of people on the street corner. Awesome stuff.

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
It's amazing what some people can do that have talent and think a little outside the
box>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IShb3w

Established Member
yeah when we have Fairs or Heritage Festivals here in town they always have people that make those, theyre pretty sweet. i bought one for a g/f once. i shoulda got one for myself, cuz the bitch left me. lol

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
It does look really cool, but this is a technique, which many people have mastered. You'lll find these guys all oover the world. I bought my daughter one last time we were in Vegas, and then saw two guys doing them here at home in NY. Given a little time most people can do it, but they still look awesome!!

Users who are viewing this thread