Spray or converter

• 10's on the bottle

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Easy 11's na

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters

INEEDA_TERMI

Established Member
I voted suspension because the stock suspension is mediocre at best.. eliminating wheel hop and planting the rear end will pick you up a tenth or two. Converter on top of that = bad ass street car.

4VFTW

Established Member
A6 cars do not require immediate suspension work like the MT-82 cars do. You can go low 10's or better on the stock suspension and sticky tires with no issues. I would go converter 1st because it will benefit you in any direction you decide to go with the car and it is always on.

here's another option...save the $1500+ you will spend buying and getting a converter dialed in and put it toward a TVS...you wont need a converter anymore.

Last edited:

INEEDA_TERMI

Established Member
A6 cars do not require immediate suspension work like the MT-82 cars do. You can go low 10's or better on the stock suspension and sticky tires with no issues. I would go converter 1st because it will benefit you in any direction you decide to go with the car and it is always on.

here's another option...save the $1500+ you will spend buying and getting a converter dialed in and put it toward a TVS...you wont need a converter anymore.

I agree with that..

scotmach

Established Member
I voted converter. That coupled with the stock gears and a good tune, exhaust, and tire will get you into the mid to even low 11's on stock suspension. That's a pretty good N/A setup.

CharlieR

Established Member
I've had my converter for about 23,000 miles now. I drive it everywhere from around town to a couple 700+ miles trips to Ft. Pierce, FL to visit my sister. I got it for the sole reason to allow the car to flash through the converter so the n2o could be held off till after 3k. But, it's done much more. Before the converter(no n2o) the best 60' I could get on a tire was the same 1.9 I got on stock tires. Add converter and it'll go 1.6 60's (no n2o) everytime. Oh it's a 3800 Circle D converter.

Users who are viewing this thread