Spotted an extended cab lightning!

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
i didnt even go to the link, the words "extended cab lightning" says it all!

I know that it's not a Gen II but there are real Gen I extended cab Lightning's out there.

There actually was a company called Full Effects that took Gen I Lightnings and cut the frame and extended it 22 inches and then took an extended cab rear portion of the cab and graphed it onto the back of the original Lighting cab.

There are said to be about 20 or less of them ever made.

STFeb95.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

grberblu.jpg

Regardless, That Ebay "thing" is one ugly piece.:xpl:

PenguinGT

Established Member
You guys like the "$10,000 in audio"? Wouldn't you want to SHOWCASE the equipment if you had spent $10k in audio equipment? LOL

This guy is a tool. What kind of an idiot would spend a claimed $60k on that turd in the first place? Just buy something decent to begin with...

Red_Lightning22

Established Member
I was in town tonight and saw a white extended cab, caul hood, side exhaust and had lightning emblems! I wish I was going the same way he was so I could show him what a real lightning was!!!

themadgnome

I don't talk stock
Established Member
Geez I thought you guys were in the know. An alternator is the same thing as a centrifugal supercharger, this subject has been discussed at length ever since in could remember :rollseyes.

But seriously, anyone stupid enough to believe this ad deserves to get screwed over. The seller is about as much of a tool as the soon to be buyer. But sadly, this only proves further that a Lightning is only an F-1fitty with a body kit.

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
I know that it's not a Gen II but there are real Gen I extended cab Lightning's out there.

There actually was a company called Full Effects that took Gen I Lightnings and cut the frame and extended it 22 inches and then took an extended cab rear portion of the cab and graphed it onto the back of the original Lighting cab.

There are said to be about 20 or less of them ever made.

STFeb95.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

grberblu.jpg

Regardless, That Ebay "thing" is one ugly piece.:xpl:

Reminds me of Centurion.

SVTL Joe Joe

Banned
lmao theres no way that guy can be serious a vtec head lmao

and i messaged the guy on ebay and told him theres no way that has a magnacharger......theres not even an inlet if it was s trim FAKE

Last edited:

SVTL Joe Joe

Banned
and heres te response word for word LOL

Dear joehutzman1995,

This unit sits under the air raid . There are several photos which shows the unit. The photos are not the the best ,but do reflect the Magna Charger .Most likely your unit sat on top .
Bob

- melodicvoice789

wd13

Established Member
That truck does infact have a blower on it. It sets in the valley under the intake. If you look closely in the pics, you can see it. This is why the alt.is relocated .Still doesn't explain why this guy thinks his alternator is the blower though.

Barely see the snout and pulley..
e371_1.JPG

Last edited:

Harley#356

9.89 @ 138.78 in a HD!
Established Member
Its an Allen charger, not Magnacharger. THere's a thread on NLOC or NHTOC that has a link to the same s/c install on another 2V F150, and its laid out identical. Like I said before, the s/c goes under the intake manifold pretty hidden, and the alternator gets kicked up like that.

So the guy isn't trying to pull it off as not being supercharged, it does have a blower, just not a magnacharger.

SVTL Joe Joe

Banned
that asshole pissed me off i just reported him to ebay and called my cousin that works for ebay to get his listing taken off without refund. i was friendly as hell and said "sir you might want to change that listing to say that it isnt a magna charger thats false advertisement and things like that ruin the integrity of ebay" he came back told me to get a life and called me an asshole....just had to show him how much time i do have on my hands and how big of an asshole i can be haha itll never sell

Notrace81

Banned
I would not ever believe anyone that is from opa-locka no offense very getto

+1 on that one Opa-Locka is ghetto as shit, i am sure it's a scam. I am going to feel bad for the dumb ass who wins the bid, poor guy is going to lose either way...

1. You get ripped off and are stuck fightning paypal to get your money back.

or 2. That piece of shit actually comes on a trailer and shows up on your door step.

dizzygoat

Established Member
i think that guy was joking in that video, for some reason i think he has a legit car at home and thats is daily that he just rices out for laughs. I couldve sworn ive seen him before, in i want to say a LS1 fbody with spray. i could be waaay wrong tho.

Users who are viewing this thread