Sport Bike Enthusiast (See My New Ride) PICS INSIDE!!!!

MuscleOwnzRice

Words that make me cool
Established Member
just saw a crazy dude on one of those last night, doing wheelies and crap right next to me. Unfortunatley i was in my jeep. Nice bike though, im considering picking one up for college

kuruma

Established Member
Congrats on the bike.

Don't be a squid and give the rest of us a bad name. Also ALWAYS wear your gear, spend a little extra and get good gear. I always say: "I'd rather sweat than bleed" ; remember dress for the crash not the ride.

Be safe; enjoy.

Last edited:

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Be safe man, one of my friends who I got my bike license with last year just picked himself up a ZX6R(first bike was a Ninja 500). With only 1k or so miles on it he layed it down cause of some gravel. Worst was some road rash and a broken hand...oh and a busted bike.

That said I'm lookin at gettin an F3/F4i should be on the roads by the middle of the summer.

Sorry to hear that. What a bummer but at least he is ok and alive. I have never heard of a F3/F4i. I will have to do some research on those.

congrats,be safe,watch out for other drivers this is the biggest thing.rember shiny side up!

Thanks! and I will try my best to look out for the wonderful drivers that surround us today Lol. Everyone keeps telling me that I need to be aggressive as ever when driving the bike.

Nice bike....great shape and low miles for an 01

Thanks! You have a nice bike yourself (Have any pictures?). I am glad to see some riders responding! :rockon:

just saw a crazy dude on one of those last night, doing wheelies and crap right next to me. Unfortunatley i was in my jeep. Nice bike though, im considering picking one up for college

Lol. You wont see me doing any of that but thanks for the compliment. Around this time of the year it seems like you can find a decent bike for a decent price. Definitely start looking.

Good looking bike! Congrats

Thanks! I like your bike as well. I know that thing moves out.

Congrats on the bike.

Don't be a squid and give the rest of us a bad name. Also ALWAYS wear your gear, spend a little extra and get good gear. I always say: "I'd rather sweat than bleed" ; remember dress for the crash not the ride.

Be safe; enjoy.

Thanks and don't worry I will do my best to make sure I don't give riders a bad name or image. I still haven't bought any gear yet. I need a helmet and jacket. I have been looking around. If you have any good advice to look for some it would be appreciated.

Last edited:

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
Nice. I am looking at getting a ninja 250 to learn on then trading up for some 600. It's a real nice lookin bike. good luck and be safe.

P.S. I like how you answer every single post on here lol.

CobraDreamin

I walk the Line...
Established Member
congrats man and welcome to the world of two wheels. like everyone else has said, wear your gear, i wear my jacket even if its warm out, its saved my skin. Just remember if you go down it's probably gonna be slightly costly. I just layed my GSXR 1000 down last week and ripped off the upper fairing and headlight assembly completely.

like the others have said, dont be a squid, and ride with-in your capabilities.

have fun and stay safe man.:rockon:

Gix1k4

Established Member
Congrats on the bike.

Be safe; enjoy.

+1...A seasoned rider once said to me "Got a 50 dollar head?...buy a 50 dollar helmet". That pretty much explained the value of good gear to me.:)

Nice, clean bike, It's good to hear that you're approaching riding sensibly.

Blue and white Gixxers are nice, but yellow is the fastest color.:D

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Be safe man, one of my friends who I got my bike license with last year just picked himself up a ZX6R(first bike was a Ninja 500). With only 1k or so miles on it he layed it down cause of some gravel. Worst was some road rash and a broken hand...oh and a busted bike.

That said I'm lookin at gettin an F3/F4i should be on the roads by the middle of the summer.

I have an '02 F4i and I love it! More comfortable, I think, than some of the other sport bikes.

And to the OP, congrats on the bike! I personally couldn't see needing more than my 600. It's damn fast if you're in the powerband. Enjoy and be safe! I love gixxers.

GHIG RTR

Banned
Nice. I am looking at getting a ninja 250 to learn on then trading up for some 600. It's a real nice lookin bike. good luck and be safe.

P.S. I like how you answer every single post on here lol.

That's what I am doing here also w/n the next 2 weeks :).

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
Most folks won't see your rear signals so be mindful. I'm between bikes right now and I do miss riding. Gorgeous bike bro.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Niiiice....Damn I want a bike.

Got my car towed last wknd....:fm:. Lady at the towing company said she went to a property seizure auction a few months ago. She picked up three 05GSXR 1000s in excellent condition for guess how much??? You guys are going to be sick as I was..........She got them for $250 a piece...:eek::nonono:

Oh yeah, an 08 Saleen with 30 miles on it went for $1,500... :eek:She said she's going to another one in December....Trust me, I will be keeping in touch.

CobraDreamin

I walk the Line...
Established Member
Niiiice....Damn I want a bike.

Got my car towed last wknd....:fm:. Lady at the towing company said she went to a property seizure auction a few months ago. She picked up three 05GSXR 1000s in excellent condition for guess how much??? You guys are going to be sick as I was..........She got them for $250 a piece...:eek::nonono:

Oh yeah, an 08 Saleen with 30 miles on it went for $1,500... :eek:She said she's going to another one in December....Trust me, I will be keeping in touch.

im tryin to get hooked up with something like that in the DelMArVa area... take a few grand and pick up a few bikes... sounds like a plan.. is there a website for that kind of stuff?

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
im tryin to get hooked up with something like that in the DelMArVa area... take a few grand and pick up a few bikes... sounds like a plan.. is there a website for that kind of stuff?

Plenty of sites on it. Do a search on Police seizures auctions, Govt seizures. Some even list ones in your area. Some cost a few dollars to join though. I guess they send you a list and when they will be held. Some are even online.

Users who are viewing this thread