Spoiler Delete Cobras

cj428mach

Established Member
Can someone post how to get in touch with Kevin to order this personalized report
http://www.martiauto.com

To me unless you really are interested in having a report just to show off the marti reports are kind of a waste on our cars. The are only a few options for the cobras. Interior color, wheel finish, spoiler and color. Most of those should be obvious unless you have a ragged out car thats been pieced together.

In the 60s and 70s there were a million different ways you could order a car and often most cars in need of restoration are basket cases so parts are missing or have been added so its tough to know what is right.

spdtrip

Established Member
Not much Information to "show off" on the deluxe marti report they are a waste. But I purchased the personalized stats from marti because I read here you couldn't find out the numbers. Just figured everyone would be interested that the info is out there had nothing to do with showing off.

Sent from my XT1254 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

cj428mach

Established Member
Not much Information to "show off" on the deluxe marti report they are a waste. But I purchased the personalized stats from marti because I read here you couldn't find out the numbers. Just figured everyone would be interested that the info is out there had nothing to do with showing off.

I didn't mean to "show off" in a negative way, just meant to display just as we all love to have our SVT certifcates. I just meant that I felt for these cars with such limited options I wasn't sure the value was quite there as it is on older cars.

My Mach for example was a basket case type car with no interior, engine, transmission or center section in the rear end. In the case of that car there a million different combinations it could be ordered in.
7 engine options
2 transmission options
4 gear ratio options
3 differential options
At least 3 different interior colors
2 brake options
2 steering options
4 radio options
4 HVAC options
Cruise control
Bumper guards
Exterior color and stripe color

The list goes on and on and on. For our cars there isn't any mystery so I'd just save the $$$.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member

Of course it's not a "waste". The more info on your terminator, the better. I like it might order one.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a nice report to have/keep with your Cobra. Well worth the money spent IMO. Many buyers love this level of documentation. Neat to share with others, too. Ie. car shows.

spdtrip

Established Member
That's what I was saying earlier the deluxe Marti report gave me info I already knew wasted $45. It is the separate report extra $60 personalized stats that have better details that was worth the $.

Users who are viewing this thread