Spider Pictures: Did I find a large brown recluse?

Established Member
If anyone wants to pull a prank on someone, just pm me the mailing address. Every morning when I clean out my pool skimmer I've got about 12 of those same spiders caught in it. Some are even bigger than that one.

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
yep, wolf alright.

I have those in my house. Always where there is 1 there are two. They are my enemy.

:lol:

I mean, JESUS, how many of you freaks KEEP FINDING THEM AND POSTING THEM ON SVTP! I'm never ****ing sleeping! :dw:

It's easier to look at a picture and go to sleep.

It's hard to be sitting in your bed watching tv and out of the corner of your eye spot one on the wall. Happened about a month ago I still check the wall.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Brown recluse are nasty mofos. One bit a horse at a local barn that we frequent and half the horses leg is rotting off.

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
I dont know what kind of spider that is , but it would make me run away screaming like a little kid all the way home.

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
u guys are ****ing sick... I would have killed it right away....... scratch that i would have broke its leg, then followed it back to its family and friends, then killed its family and friends while it watched... then killed it!

Defknotzero

Established Member
u guys are ****ing sick... I would have killed it right away....... scratch that i would have broke its leg, then followed it back to its family and friends, then killed its family and friends while it watched... then killed it!

you mean like the scene from "aliens"

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
wolf spider. had one about twice that size jump on my face. i gave myself a black eye.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
malivuk123 said:
WTF were you thinking when you walked home with this? it's not like their an endangered species .

Haha. I just like neat critters. I had to keep this spider because of its size. And I am figuring I will let it go if it is not a brown recluse. If it is a brown recluse, then I will probably kill it.

VenomInside said:
did you name the spider yet? Will it become the new family pet?

No and perhaps!

:beer:

SVT2122

Established Member
just put a leash on it and take him jogging with you.

lmao thats funny...

Terrified of spiders, and bee's I ****ing hate bee's. There's a next in my addict I wake up every morning at dawn because one of them stings me, hate insects...kill them all.

Pegasus

Established Member
Wolf = good spider.... I had one run up my arm last week when I was taking out the trash!! You ever seen a wolf crawl/run fast? It's amazing!!

I have those, and grass spiders all over the outside of my house. I live right next to a creek....

I'm not afraid of them.... but I kill them if they get inside the house.

Ax

bobbystang

Hsssssss
Established Member
Thats crazy, but not as randomly chilling in my basement in on the phone and seeing out of no where a bat flying in my basement with a 10 inch wing span then caught it and chucked it outside alive. Then shortly found out shortly after that bats are harmless and only bout .5% of them have rabies

Users who are viewing this thread