Spider-Man No Way Home

BlueSnake01

Established Member
No spoilers yet...

Movie is easily the best Spider-Man movie IMO. A bit slow in the beginning but picks up very well after. The villains all actually had great screen time, an actual motivation that made sense and did not suffer from the infamous "too much". Great ending, great story, just a great time overall. It is the darkest one from the recent one's yet also lighthearted.

Ton of Spider-Man fans who did not enjoy the new take on Spider-Man will be happy with the ending and new take it will offer on future movies.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Just so long as he doesn't start shooting jizz webs out of his wrists, I am good with it.

Last edited:

helloWorld

Established Member
Can someone give me a plot summary of this movie, or why this is such a good movie overall?

I ask because I am not up to date at all with the modern Spiderman lore.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've only seen the original Spider Man. This one, though, does sound good and the trailers make me want to watch it. I eventually will on this one.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Can someone give me a plot summary of this movie, or why this is such a good movie overall?

I ask because I am not up to date at all with the modern Spiderman lore.
Pretty much what they showed at the trailers, new Spider-Man had his identity shown to the whole world by a previous villain from a previous movie. His life becomes a mess as well as everyone around him that knows him. He goes to a Sorcerer for help so everyone can forget he's Spider-Man, chaos ensues.

Honestly, don't need to see the recent 2 Spiderman movies. He has a high school sweetheart, has a best friend, both know he's Spider-Man before the world found out.

They give a quick summary on all the villains anyways if you're not up to date as well.
I've only seen the original Spider Man. This one, though, does sound good and the trailers make me want to watch it. I eventually will on this one.
Both villains from the original Spider-Man, 1-2, stole the show but one of them though took it to a higher level.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You stopped just short of ruining it for me, LOL. I thought you might post a spoiler as I read your post. I'm looking forward to seeing this one.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Saw it Friday. Really great movie. Theater was packed, and applauses were many.

Users who are viewing this thread