SpeedOfSound Pod color match question?

SpectorV

Established Member
How does the color match to the 03/04 interior color (which is medium charcoal, earlier years were dark charcoal which was slighly darker and earlier still were midnight black (even darker)).

I was hoping someone would have pics or know how close the color is to matching the dash in the 03/04 cobra.

I have searched the internet and found no good pics other than one of RaceRats car but it might have been the angle of the pic, it looked WAY darker in the pic.

SpeedOfSound said they only have two colors in 99-04 one is tan color the other is dark charcoal/black.

Thanks!

ripnesscobra

Established Member
I ordered my SOS pod in charcoal since their website stated that was the OEM color on 03/04 cobras and the pillar matched perfectly. The pods themselves were a slightly different color so I painted the whole thing with midnight black paint obtained through Tousley.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
The SOS pillar is actually a factory Ford pillar that is then modified by SOS with the addition of their gauge pods. My SOS pillar matches my interior perfectly, I couldn't be happier.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Spector, returned your PM...could not agree more, it's stock but Modified.
Alan did a great job with these at SOS

Users who are viewing this thread