Speeding and wet roads don't go well together

LEXiiON

Poser !!!!!!!!
Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Party Liquor Posse
RIP - according to the article, the driver was speeding on a 2-lane road in the rain, lost control and hit a tree. That car looks really bad.

unfall-habach-100~_v-img__16__9__l_-1dc0e8f74459dd04c91a0d45af4972b9069f1135.jpg

http://br.de/s/2NyqvAta

Stay safe out there.

LEXiiON

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, utterly destroyed. Been a long time since I've seen a car ripped apart like that. Look how far away the rear clip is.

LEXiiON

Poser !!!!!!!!
Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Party Liquor Posse
And here is one from a different angle. They already covered the front portion of the car.

1664115004-wracknachunfallhabach-2tzxTUYDa7.jpg

LEXiiON

Poser !!!!!!!!
Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Party Liquor Posse
Driving way to fast.

Absolutely. It is torn apart. Here is a picture series:

http://www.tz.de/bayern/mann-stirbt-unfall-zwischen-habach-murnau-bilder-6571830.html

So again, it looks photo-shopped, but it is clearly visible, that the passenger rear panel separated from the rear end, making it look like a Photoshop.

Again, please stay safe. I have seen too many of those in my life in person. Remind yourself, to adjust to the road conditions, please.

Thanks,

LEXiiON

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
looks like a European country. not sure which.

edit: Germany per the link above

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
First pic isnt real of that accident, the quarter windows are with the front of the car in the first photo, and then in the others its with the rear of the car. Swap out that first photo, its deceiving :lol:

RIP Nonetheless...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
First pic isnt real of that accident, the quarter windows are with the front of the car in the first photo, and then in the others its with the rear of the car. Swap out that first photo, its deceiving :lol:

RIP Nonetheless...

only the passenger side is. the driver's side is unseen. in the lower photo you can see that the passenger side of the car is missing and the driver's side still has the rear quarter window as you said.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Steve what are they saying?

i dont speak German. well, maybe 20 words. id have to ask my mother to translate. ill email her and ask her since its mustang related lol. i could decipher some of the words in the article which said that it hit a tree and happened in the area of Landkreis Weilheim-Schongau which is in Bavaria (southern Germany).

Users who are viewing this thread