Speedbleeders for 00R Calipers

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
I forgot to post I received a response and he did say they are the same as the regular Cobra SB1010S. I ordered 4 of the stainless steel ones to see if they work in my wife's car brembos and if they do I will order another set and replace the oem steel speedbleeders I have now with them.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Just as an update the Hurricane has come and gone and I am still here. This was a huge Hurricane it is now covering Florida almost completely. It was also a very weird Hurricane it practically stopped after the Bahamas and took forever to come on land. I had very little rain, but a lot of wind. I lost phone for around 4 hours, but everything else was up the entire time.

Thank you for all of your praying and kind words.

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
Glad to hear your OK. I have a sister near Orlando (haven't heard from her yet) and my mom winters in Vero Beach. It sounds like there was a lot of damage in that area.

predator

Established Member
Good to hear from you Brian! Glad you made it ok.

I understand that the Orlando area got hot pretty hard. My father/mother/sister-in-law and baby all made it up here last Thursday from Orlando area to escape. They are all hoping they have someplace to go back to. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread