Speed Freaks Inc Tuning in Nor Cal!

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member
Hey norcal guys, i recently had my car tuned at Speed Freaks Inc in tracy, ca....these guys are great! Some of the cars that they work on are pretty insane, rangine from roadracing 98 cobras to fully dragged out early 90s lightnings!

their service was impeccable and the pricing was very reasonable...

they have mustang dyno!! which is probably the best type of dyno...

my cobra with their tune made 447hp:rockon: and 470tq:burnout: with a kn fipk, bassani x and a 2.8 pulley..

and their sponsoring 2 cars in pinks all out this weekend , so if any of you have any questions about where to get your car tuned, i defenitely suggest going to speed freaks ....tell them efren sent you and youll get a deal!:thumbsup:

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
i have heard alot of horrible stories about these guys....

many people have had a horrible experience with those guys...

i remain loyal to AED! :beer:

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Yea I have the blown up motor to prov how great he is... lol

And 5 other cars who had to get there tuned fixed because of his "secret tuning" methods

SVTRM8R

SVTerminator
Established Member
I have heard nothing but bad things about that place... You better get that tune checked somewhere else to be safe...

Impact 5.0

Established Member
FYI No more SF... closed down.. out of business.. But Ravi owes a lot of people a lot of money! I feel bad for all the people he screwed over and took there money and left the cars to sit in the shop untouched...

Jockcobra

Powered by BOOST
Established Member
Heard nothing but BAD BAD BAD things about them. I also saw 03WHITE VENOM engine and I've never seen a engine look that bad. Hey, SNDMN 2000.........he tuned my 12speed and my chain blew off. I guess your right about him bud :beer:

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Hey norcal guys, i recently had my car tuned at Speed Freaks Inc in tracy, ca....these guys are great! Some of the cars that they work on are pretty insane, rangine from roadracing 98 cobras to fully dragged out early 90s lightnings!

my cobra with their tune made 447hp:rockon: and 470tq:burnout: with a kn fipk, bassani x and a 2.8 pulley..

and their sponsoring 2 cars in pinks all out this weekend , so if any of you have any questions about where to get your car tuned, i defenitely suggest going to speed freaks ....tell them efren sent you and youll get a deal!:thumbsup:

Better get your tune checked right away before it blows!

KILRSVT

Established Member

I notice you live near hayward. I would go to NEWTECH performance in industrial blvd with nick to get a good tune. I have heard no bad things from him. I got my car dyno there no complaints. Real good experience. Dont try Nextgen I have heard real bad things about them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread