Special edelbrock E-force for sale

Mike Arghiriu

Established Member
********************************SOLD*********************************SOLD*******************SOLD**************************************SOLD*******************SOLD*********************************

Hey Guys

I'm selling my Edelbrock e-force . What makes it special is it`s been powder coated ford racing blue and ported by Billet Pro Shop. It`s a full kit and will include ID 725 injectors. My car has made 697 RWHP with the 2.75 pulley and ran 10.39 at 132 before the pulley and porting. I should be hitting the 9`s in the next few weeks. I will sent pics in private or you can go on my instagram and there is plenty of pictures of the blower and the car. You can also see my run the 10.39 on youtube.

Included a Diable tuner unmarried and a few tunes will be sent to you.

instagram is marghiriu
and on youtube just look up arghiriu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAnHp9Cg6aI

I'm asking 4800$ Canadian or 3800 US$ for it.

Thanks 11256393_770306019757321_1837405544_n.jpg
edelbrockjpg.jpg

********************************SOLD*********************************SOLD*******************SOLD**************************************SOLD*******************SOLD*********************************

Last edited:

Mike Arghiriu

Established Member
Yes they are crazy on torque and yes long tube headers the porting helped a bit it was 11 lbs on ther smaller pulley now I`m at 12.5. Also has magnaflow exhausts.

dc2r

Established Member
i can't afford it... the added cost would make buying new more feasible. the last time i shipped a car across the country it cost me over $1800 by rail and it arrived damaged :(

i'm not saying there are no tuners locally... i just don't know of any tuners who know their stuff or specialize in mustangs in general. the last place would have been brown bros ford but their main guy left the company and it hasn't been the same since.

Last edited:

dc2r

Established Member
thanks. just trying to do the $$$ math right now. the mechanic i use does not like installing used parts because there is always missing or broken stuff which it costs him time and money so i have to find another shop as well...

Last edited:

Mike Arghiriu

Established Member
Well I can tell you the kit will be complete no missing parts. Plus my guy who installed it will be available to help out if needed and I can sent you the tune also. Not sure if that helps you at all.

LaserRed38

HOONIGT
Established Member
I sent a link to my buddy in Vancouver. I'm not sure if you're willing to ship, or if he's interested, just letting you know just in case!

Users who are viewing this thread