spayed gt vs self proclaimed 350hp evo

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, that was about as embarrassing a beat down as I've seen. You have a very stout GT there. :burnout: :rockon:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
did he know yall were racing? lmfao damn bat outta hell syndrome

Fooln Ya

Established Member
When you texted me that vid, I lost it lmao! The evo guy is a good guy, but I think his car and mouth are more capable then his driving. He has dyno sheets saying 346awhp, but loses to the same srt4 I outran a couple weeks ago. At the track Friday, he's smug saying "I'm about to get mine out in a few". I told'em to HMU, but he ran a couple 8.50's and I didn't see it anymore, now this. That was like a donkey show in Mexico, from what I hear anyways :D

Sprayed2v

Established Member
When you texted me that vid, I lost it lmao! The evo guy is a good guy, but I think his car and mouth are more capable then his driving. He has dyno sheets saying 346awhp, but loses to the same srt4 I outran a couple weeks ago. At the track Friday, he's smug saying "I'm about to get mine out in a few". I told'em to HMU, but he ran a couple 8.50's and I didn't see it anymore, now this. That was like a donkey show in Mexico, from what I hear anyways :D

Yea it's was terrible beyond comprehension.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I don't believe the 346whp. Just from the sound it sounds like it pulls like a catback car only, doesn't sound like a 350whp Evo. Nevertheless, good kill and the car sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread