SOS gauge pods

whi tri

Established Member
Ok so buy any chance does any of our venders have any dual pods for our cars? I'm not a fan of auto meter pillars and I'd prefer to have SOS dual pillar pods.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

Well, that's the bad part. They have no more access to the vert pillars. You can send yours in to get modified. Just go to their site to contact them and let them know what you need. At least, that was the last I heard, g/l.

whi tri

Established Member
Yea im waiting to hear back from them. Apparently my ADD didnt let me read the whole paragraph on their site about that. Thats why i like pictures. ha

whi tri

Established Member
I called and spoke with Alan about my pillar and he was awsome to talk to and said he would take care of it for me. I shipped my pillar to him and can't wait to get it back. It always nice and reassuring to speak to compitant person.

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
I have a aero force and speed hut boost gauge coming. And I'm hoping that they will match enough or ill just get another speed hut gauge and put the aero force on the column.

I have the SOS pillar on my vert, with the same gauges looks great, match nice, my speed hut gauge is temp though

whi tri

Established Member
I have the SOS pillar on my vert, with the same gauges looks great, match nice, my speed hut gauge is temp though

By any chance you have a pic because I just received my speed hut gauge and the bezels don't match. Apparently my aeroforce is brushed or dull and my speedhut is more polished so this isn't going to work. It looks like my only option is to aeroforce has a polished bezel because speedhut doesn't have a duller less polished bezel.

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
195-1.jpg

whi tri

Established Member
Ah you went black! So it looks like this might be my only option if I want them to be next to each other. Damnit I really wanted the brushed aluminum. Or of course getting yet another damn gauge from speedhut to match then sticking my aeroforce in the steering wheel bezel. For someone that didn't want a cockpit that might be a little much.

Users who are viewing this thread