Sorry for yet another pic but had to share...

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
With the 23's back on, repaired front bumper and a full detail... Was cruising downtown Austin and a buddy snapped this pic of me driving by.

Pics taken by others always seem to look better!

SDC10268.jpg

NoAllies

Boost-A-Holic
Established Member
That truck is moving?? It really looks like it's sitting still. Next time, for a rolling pic, use a longer shutter speed and less aperture to get some of the movement captured without overexposing.

Truck looks awesome, btw!

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
That truck is moving?? It really looks like it's sitting still. Next time, for a rolling pic, use a longer shutter speed and less aperture to get some of the movement captured without overexposing.

Truck looks awesome, btw!

The pics were taken while sitting still. Chris drove up on us while we were walking back to our vehicle downtown. So we decided to snap a couple of pics.

Didn't realize till we got home that the camera lens was dirty on my Fiance's camera. That's why the last two pics look hazy.

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
Thanks guys! I am enjoying the truck each and every day :) Going to be nice not worrying about storing it over the winter months too! The 23's have me high enough now to at least feel comfortable about driving around Austin lol.

Users who are viewing this thread