soon to "officially" be part of the SVT team :)

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
next year i'll be trading in my 07 GT for a 2010 GT500:banana::pepper:having my dealership buy one out of state...i'm gonna wait till winter next year so the dealer won't be asking for some astronomical amount of $$$...i'm VERY VERY excited and can't wait:pepper::banana:

i know this post is over a year in advance but oh well lol

i'm looking to get either a red, gray, silver, or kona blue

:dancenana::dancenana::dancenana::dancenana:

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
haha, i used to be at a ford dealer...got offered a sales manager position at vespa (very different) but the pay plan works and is letting me upgrade my car...when it's around the time for me to get mine, i'll keep you in mind to see if there's something we could work out

termin8rdsg

Established Member
Sweet good luck on picking the color combo you like the best. I expect this thread to be bumped in a year with pics, haha.

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
dont know if i want to say congratulations or to be mad. Sounds good man, cant wait to see it.

why would you get mad? you'll have another brother with an SVT vehicle :rockon:

Sweet good luck on picking the color combo you like the best. I expect this thread to be bumped in a year with pics, haha.

i'm reeeeeeeally hoping to get a dark grey or kona blue...it looks very mean in those colors, but that damn red is growing on me fast...never thought i'd ever own a red car, but if the price is right i just might haha

and there will be a boat load of pics next year...on the truck, coming off the truck, me inside, etc etc haha...is it next year yet? lol

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
Hey James we missed ya yesterday at CSP buddy!

Shad - congrats man...can't wait to see what you get :rockon:

i can't wait either haha...i'm hoping to win the lottery and get one earlier (in my dreams haha)...at least when i get one, i can keep up with you guys :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread