Sons of Anarchy Season Premiere

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
agh since my old lady has to go to bed early i have to wait till tomorrow evening to see it :bored:

mjs1012

Established Member
Cant wait. I finished watching season 5 last night so Im all caught up.

Steve@CJPP

yeah it was a messed up scene but Sutter likes to keep this show real and he did so tonight. I don't know who I saw get more butt hurt, that scene or the females that were shocked at Jax. lol I think Sutter was sending a message in that episode and a lot of people failed to see that message. It's going to be an interesting season.

jrandy

Established Member
I don't know who I saw get more butt hurt, that scene or the females that were shocked at Jax.

Ain't that the truth..... :lol:

I am incredibly curious of the context of the shooting though. It is a very touchy subject to say the least, but I feel as though Sutter will bring it full circle, without being tasteless.

Boosted T-4

GTFD
Established Member
It is a damn show people!

If you watch the after show live stream he said it was not to be a "shock" for just this episode. That scene will play a major roll of what happens this entire season.

I can't wait to see what he has in store for us!

Marc

Established Member
one of the best shows on television. I was wondering what was going on with that kid throughout the whole show. But, when he sat down and showed his arm, I knew what was coming next and called it.

Users who are viewing this thread