Established Member
154yo2u.jpg

2vkaqlg.jpg

25qvdxe.jpg

292uyk2.jpg

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i figured i would add this pic i just got from an event this past weekend, there is alotta blue in it lol :rockon:

famoso22413photo.jpg

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I was gonna go too! How was it, car looks good man.

it was a great day man! i got a pb and knocked like a half second off my previous best time, so i was stoked. the conditions were about as good as they get for us here out on the west coast. don't know what the da was exactly but it was looooowwwwww! see you next time :beer:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
it was a great day man! i got a pb and knocked like a half second off my previous best time, so i was stoked. the conditions were about as good as they get for us here out on the west coast. don't know what the da was exactly but it was looooowwwwww! see you next time :beer:

Sounds good man! When is the next event, maybe we can have both out SB coupes running together. That would be sweet. :beer:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Sounds good man! When is the next event, maybe we can have both out SB coupes running together. That would be sweet. :beer:

definitely i will post up in the california section when i hear of one :thumbsup:

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Must be below 30K miles, and pretty much immaculate. Want to buy from someone who took pride in their car like it was their own kid. Or better, for some of you lol.

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
My Sonic Blue

My Cobra north of Santa Barbara 8-12

669.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread