Sonic blue cobra with bronze 10th anniversary wheels???

SPTVENM

Tuned By Shaun @ AED
Established Member
these.......

SVE-1007ABG.jpg

CobraBallz97

Established Member
going for the STi look? I think it may look decent...probably wouldnt get great reviews from the majority of people on here.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Don't get me wrong, I think WRXs are cool cars. But, the last thing I would want anyone saying about my Cobra is that it reminds them of a WRX. :lol1:

But then again.. I already have a big ass wing...

c84yo.jpg

Last edited:

61mmstang94

Established Member
I'm not bashing.. but, isn't blue paint with bronze color wheels more of a WRX thing?

A certain color paint with a certain color wheel actually "belongs" to a car? lol If it looks good it looks good, but I don't think bronze wheels with blue paint "belongs" to any car.

Storm_jordan

Established Member
That would be a sick combo. I also think the bronze wheels would look good with redfire.

What is your question? Do you not understand what bronze means? What is it?

i though he was talking about an all bronze wheel which i gave the :dw: look. but now that he posted up the picture i think i would look sik :rockon:

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
A certain color paint with a certain color wheel actually "belongs" to a car? lol If it looks good it looks good, but I don't think bronze wheels with blue paint "belongs" to any car.

I didn't say "belongs" to any car.. I said more of a common WRX color scheme. Thats all. But, I haven't seen it on a Mustang either. It might look great, I dunno.

61mmstang94

Established Member
Don't get me wrong, I think WRXs are cool cars. But, the last thing I would want anyone saying about my Cobra is that it reminds them of a WRX. :lol1:

But then again.. I already have a big ass wing...

c84yo.jpg

Aside from the rarity of the cobra r, I think it's hideous so who cares. Do you look for a good reason to post pics of your car in every thread? lol

Users who are viewing this thread