Sonic blue+BBS+H&R SS spings PICS

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Man your car looks like sh*t!!!!!!!

J/K looks sweet. Can't wait to see it at the next meeting. I think I found my next mod :beer:

VegasPack.

modded46

Established Member
Hot

That is one the hottest cars i've seen in a long time.. :rockon: Kinda makes me wish I would have went sonic blue instead of screaming yellow.. but i still love my car :beer:

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Does ANYONE know where I can get a USED set of the BBS RK Plasmas?!? I'M DYING for a set but I just can't spring the almost $2,000+ for a new set! I have so many wheels and tires for trade and I can't get rid of them. I want a set of BBS RK Plasmas for my Sonic Blue Cobra more than anything! Yes, even more than a Kenne Bell, I don't know why but I just do!

-Mike

G-STANG

Established Member
damm

Man I want an 03 Cobra in Sonic Blue so bad, and with those rims even more. Too bad that colour is hard to come by in Canada, I know of only 2 in Toronto. Oh well I will have to wait. Could you post a bigger size pic of your car in those side shots. Looks like it would make an amazing background for my computer.

modded46

Established Member
G-STANG said:
Man I want an 03 Cobra in Sonic Blue so bad, and with those rims even more. Too bad that colour is hard to come by in Canada, I know of only 2 in Toronto. Oh well I will have to wait. Could you post a bigger size pic of your car in those side shots. Looks like it would make an amazing background for my computer.

Just import it to Canada.. If i end up buying another car before I move to the states i'm definitely going that route and importing a cobra.. It's actually very easy just check with customs and basically you have 90 days to "Canadaize it"

Check their web site.. I wish I would have gotten one from the states with my most recent purchase, could have saved a lot of money with the dollar the wya it is.

Daves91coupe

Established Member
H&R SS springs, BBS RK plasmas = nicest drop and honestly in my opinion...I don't think there are more badass wheels that could go onto an 03-04 cobra. If I had one, those would be the wheels I would have to get.

Users who are viewing this thread