Something Big Is Coming

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
No doubt but there has been some serious buzz about a new gen 426 going into the chally for 2020 or 21 so this may be part of the lead up to that.

That's what I'm saying. It'll probably just be a stroked and poked version of the current engines. It would be nice if they started using that aluminum block they've had forever.

96 cobra

Established Member
I'm thinking of an ACR 426 challenger, no sound deadening, some of the interior removed, optional AC, partial rear cage, nascar style side exhaust, multimatic suspension. I don't even like challengers but I'd have to get that one...

Last edited:

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I'm thinking of an ACR 426 challenger, no sound deadening, some of the interior removed, optional AC, partial rear cage, nascar style side exhaust, multimatic suspension. I don't even like challengers but I'd have to get that one...
Lol that does sound cool.

I think this is just a crate offering though.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
The car will still be a boat, they need to use the alfa romeo chassis instead of that mercedes chassis from the 90s.

Curt@injected

Lol, only seeing a couple of his replies, I already forgot what he's all about.

Just got to give it more time, is all, maybe 5 more years. Kinda like Grntards claims of 1500hp Demon's

A demon has been 9.83 in 650 DA. It aint 9.65 but still I wouldn't say that's way off especially considering we haven't even really gotten into good da yet.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Ditto! A new Hemi crate engine is what I instantly thought of when I started watching the video. The link at the end of the video is CrateHemi.com, which re-directs to Mopar.com, sealed it for me. That would still be exciting news for Mopar fans.
That makes me regret giving my Ram roller away. All I needed was an engine.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I bet you we see one go 9.60s this year full weight with a tire. I don't wanna hear about 2 hundredths if a car goes 9.67.
Been out since May, same excuse of just wait and see. Might be faster to just build a track in the arctic circle.
tenor.gif

slow poke

Established Member
I bet you we see one go 9.60s this year full weight with a tire. I don't wanna hear about 2 hundredths if a car goes 9.67.

9.67 is not 9.65 and it has to be achieved in the same configuration dodge did it in or it means jack shit. Also this fat pig is already obsolete, 720s with just a tune ran better than 9.65.

If this thing can use race fuel, bigs and littles, a trans break, and upgraded factory tune. Than any car with a tune is on the same level and playing field.

Curt@injected

9.67 is not 9.65 and it has to be achieved in the same configuration dodge did it in or it means jack shit. Also this fat pig is already obsolete, 720s with just a tune ran better than 9.65.

If this thing can use race fuel, bigs and littles, a trans break, and upgraded factory tune. Than any car with a tune is on the same level and playing field.

You're comparing a 300k tuned car?

You guys seriously don't like a blown American v8 Pony car that can run 9s stock and comes with a warranty?

Users who are viewing this thread