Somethin is poppin off in Saudi Arabia

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I bet they are doing a lot of advising...**** this guy, **** this guy, **** this guy, this guy is cool, **** this guy...
The Saudis seem to be in for some welcome changes culturally. Also, they are exerting their regional power to confront Iran. No doubt the agencies are feeding info to the Royal Family.

Maybe plots to take over by disenchanted and jealous family.

Sent from my XT1650 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The Saudis seem to be in for some welcome changes culturally. Also, they are exerting their regional power to confront Iran. No doubt the agencies are feeding info to the Royal Family.

Maybe plots to take over by disenchanted and jealous family.

They have a lot on their plate, external and internal threats. I was surprised to see the crown prince consolidate power with such a public purge of other princes, ministers etc...This guy isn't ****ing around.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
They have a lot on their plate, external and internal threats. I was surprised to see the crown prince consolidate power with such a public purge of other princes, ministers etc...This guy isn't ****ing around.
As the guardians of the two holy mosques they have to be the example to Muslims worldwide.

Strong and charitable sells.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
they will jus pay each other off.... money is the only thing that matters to them.

Users who are viewing this thread