someone takes my garbage

03 deadpool

Established Member
Well yeah someone takes it every wendsday. but between 5 oclock tuesday and 11 am wendsday it dissaperears. Well tonight 2 guys in a white s10 pickup stopped and through both bags in the back of the truck and took off. They stopped down the block and grabbed another guys. I know its public domain at the curb and i know they are looking for anything usable but its the principal. Any ideas how i can **** with them ?

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Well yeah someone takes it every wendsday. but between 5 oclock tuesday and 11 am wendsday it dissaperears. Well tonight 2 guys in a white s10 pickup stopped and through both bags in the back of the truck and took off. They stopped down the block and grabbed another guys. I know its public domain at the curb and i know they are looking for anything usable but its the principal. Any ideas how i can **** with them ?

Take a crap on it.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Any way to get access to, or make an exploding ink bag?

Or better yet, do you have a friend who happens to be a midget? That would be quite entertaining.

Zemedici

Established Member
Sit in the bushes, in a ghillie suit with face paint like Rambo. Headband is a must.

Wait for them.

Snipe their tires.

Good Game.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Shred all your personal documents before you throw them out and call the cops. If these thieves are doing this at the same time every collection day is shouldn't be too hard for the cops to stop them and ask them wtf?

Posted via Topify on Android

Rings

Established Member
Shred all your personal documents before you throw them out and call the cops. If these thieves are doing this at the same time every collection day is shouldn't be too hard for the cops to stop them and ask them wtf?

Posted via Topify on Android
Give the cops the vehicle details & tag #

Also as stated above, animal shit...yours OR cat/dog. I shred anything important, but also throw the cat litter out ON TOP of all other bags. We have big blue receptacles in OKC.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Can you please troll the **** out of them?

IE bag with a toy baby doll and what looks to be afterbirth (red dye with meat chunks)

LS2GTO

Established Member
This is about as easy to **** with them as it gets. Put some nasty ass shit in there and let them get the full whiff of that stuff when they open it up. It's like they're asking to be ****ed with.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Take a five gallon buck and fill it with piss, let ferment in the sun for a week or more. Trust me, you will have never smelled a more deep outrageous stink in all you life. Dump the bucket all over your trash and place it on the curb. They will never come back. Don't get any on your skin either.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Take a five gallon buck and fill it with piss, let ferment in the sun for a week or more. Trust me, you will have never smelled a more deep outrageous stink in all you life. Dump the bucket all over your trash and place it on the curb. They will never come back. Don't get any on your skin either.

I sure as heck wouldn't want to to bring that trash can back anywhere near my house. Out houses are bad enough.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Take a shit in it?
Really?
****ing rookies
Go to a slaughterhouse, get some cow, pig guts double bag 'em
put a fake skull in it.
Hello

Users who are viewing this thread