Somebody hated this guy..

OhOneSnake

Let it melt......
Established Member
~Lucky 13~ said:
See but its not a V6. If you could read or see straight you might look next to the Mustang on the rear bumper and see that it says GT... I'd stab the ass that I caught doing that to my shit :mj:

I don't see any GT markings cause the picture is too dark. I'm on a work computer, but it can't be THAT bad. I've got the contrast and brightness turned all the way up, no luck.

You have never seen a rice wing on an otherwise normal car and had the urge to rip it off and kick it off a cliff?

I carry a .357SIG everywhere I go. I wouldn't worry about a stabbing.

rust0r

Established Member
you have to look at it this way, if they have a huge rice wing on it, whos not to say they didn't throw on a GT bumper? :bash:

jetracer1000

BADDA BING!!
Established Member
OMG!!!!! Which dealership is this going to be at? I'm trading my car in tonight. :thumbsup: As for the the other car who cares. It's only a GT.

Last edited:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
jetracer1000 said:
OMG!!!!! Which dealership is this going to be at? I'm trading my car in tonight. :thumbsup: As for the the other car who cares. It's only a GT.

But its somebodies GT. I hate ricers just as much as the next guy on this board, but I would never vandalize someone elses car (even a ricers). It is just uncalled for and immature.

OhOneSnake

Let it melt......
Established Member
rust0r said:
you have to look at it this way, if they have a huge rice wing on it, whos not to say they didn't throw on a GT bumper? :bash:

Well, if they're gonna fake the funk, they'd probably go all the way and....gasp....put on a cobra bumper. :mj:

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
OhOneSnake said:
I don't see any GT markings cause the picture is too dark. I'm on a work computer, but it can't be THAT bad. I've got the contrast and brightness turned all the way up, no luck.

You have never seen a rice wing on an otherwise normal car and had the urge to rip it off and kick it off a cliff?

I carry a .357SIG everywhere I go. I wouldn't worry about a stabbing.

Worry about a stabbing? You kidding? I'd rather you shot me and I stab you than the way around. But also on the other hand I would rather shoot somebody because stabbing somebody is just... too personal to say the least :xpl:

OhOneSnake

Let it melt......
Established Member
I think you missed my meaning. If I caught some guy messing with my car, it would be the gun, not the knife, that I'd pull.

I don't get your logic on wanting to get shot more than stabbed?

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
jetracer1000 said:
...........As for the the other car who cares. It's only a GT.

Here we are again........same shit from some typical asses here. It's guys like you that I hunt down on a weekend basis and take their lunch money. :kaboom:

jetracer1000

BADDA BING!!
Established Member
BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

In your dreams. But hey I was just messing around. Chicks need something to drive also. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread