Somebody hated this guy..

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
whats wrong with this pic?? :(

ouch2.jpg

ouch.jpg

oh and pics of the rice i got to drive tonight so that my manager could appraise it:

rice.jpg

rice2.jpg

Thrust

Established Member
The banner on the front window on that civic should read "poor car".

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
OhOneSnake said:
If thats a V6, and it had a rice wing, I can see the motivation for ripping it off.

See but its not a V6. If you could read or see straight you might look next to the Mustang on the rear bumper and see that it says GT... I'd stab the ass that I caught doing that to my shit :mj:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
It probably had a "park bench" wing and it was a loyal SVTPerf user who had to remove it.....JK...I hate when people F*** with other people's cars.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
The problem is your not on the trunk in a skimpy bathing suit.....

*smacks hands*
damn you hands..

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
Bazuko said:
We all know that the pic of the honda is your computer background now, lol. :rockon:

oh yea..it drove like a dream..wish I had one to drive everyday!

The guy that owned it was probably in his early to mid 20s and in the army. I had to take it around the block to get it appraised @ the used lot and i asked if I could have the keys..and he said "where does it need to go ill take it?" i said no..its okay i can do it..and he said "no..you gotta be careful when you go over bumps and stuff so ill do it." i pointed at what i drove and said i know how bumps are..then he handed me the keys. So i pulled it over there (yes it was a 5spd) when i got back he told me that he was impressed that a girl could drive it and not stall it etc etc :rollseyes:

and i had my eyebrow pierced but i took it out.

Users who are viewing this thread