Some updated pics of the 99' Cobra

8urvett

Established Member
Hey everyone, just wanted to post a few pics of my 99. I have posted the same pics of it in the pics/video's area, but not one person has said anything negative or positive about her. I think I am going to get a complex! :dw: Anyways' her she is, not much for mods, MM starter kit, Borla Stinger, JLT, Rear Seat Delete, Corbeau seats, some shiny stuff

8urvett

Established Member
chuckstang said:
wow!!
what rims
fr500?

FR500 18x9 in the front and the deep dish replica's in the rear 18x10, it's on a set of H&R Race Springs it could stand another inch or so of drop!!!
:beer:

danponjican

Established Member
8urvett said:
FR500 18x9 in the front and the deep dish replica's in the rear 18x10, it's on a set of H&R Race Springs it could stand another inch or so of drop!!!
:beer:

Wow, looks great!

I love the wheels. Do you have any clearance issues at all with the 18X10's in the rear? Or the front for that matter. I am looking into a set of the black FR500s for my black 99 cobra in the near future.

fatboyq

Established Member
looks good, would look better with chrome or black fr500 just my opinion. and get 01+ headlights and tint the windows a bit.

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
That looks great. I wouldn't lower it any further, looks good as is.

Where did you get the replica rims?

edswhite99

Established Member
I'd go 1\2 inch lower in the front and do something about the headlights. Mine have the same haze and I'm getting some replacements. Other than that she looks good.

tito_146

Established Member
Looks great. Nice wheel and suspension combo. I think the height is perfect.

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
jbp99cobra said:
Do you have a mustang emblem on your front fender where the cobra is supposed to be?

I was thinking the same thing, great looking car by the way.

8urvett

Established Member
Hey everyone, I don't have any clearance issues at all front or rear. Those actually are 01' headlights, brand new actually I think that's a glare causing that hazey look! Yeah, there is supposed to be a snake on the fenders!!:) Last year I took them off to run the pony for awhile, I started to like it that way and left it like that. I have always had a thing for taking off badges and messing with them.....I know that's nuts!
I ordered the rear wheels from mustangtuning.com and the rear tires are Nitto D/R 305/35/18's! I am running the H&R race spring, but hopefully I will be going to their coilover setup this fall.....saving pennies!!:)
Thanks again for the compliments everyone!!

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Not look good? that ****ers bad.. love the clean look. always. Nice drop on some bad-ass rims, all a mustang needs. :thumbsup: Bad-ass ****ign Cobra bro.

I love 99 CObras..I had one!! Excellent 93 too!! I almost bought one of those too!! keep that Stable gorgeous, as you clearly are!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread