some sorry ass mofo egged my car this morning

Kiddk1

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL
Established Member
well I was leaving for work around 630am and noticed two fresh eggs splattered on my car, trunk and hood. how low, I am sooo pissed, if I ever catch who did it, I will shove a dozen eggs inside there penis hole. assholes.

thanks for letting me vent. :mj:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
I know the perfect ditch in moroe county to spread their remains in........lmk if you find them, I will help.

BlownShift

Rex Kramer -Danger Seeker
Established Member
i feel your pain.. i've had 3 cars egged, mirrors ripped off, etc in front of my house... a nice neighborhood (this area is turning into trash)... nothing but punks cut through the sub to get to the other main street...

a little surveillance system comes in handy.. a little setup with a DVR to record and you're all set.. You just need to know who did it cause .... knowing is half the battle -- G.I. Joe

Blue03

Established Member
A true story; several years back a guy I knew kept having his Cutlass broken into and the radio stolen. He installed alarms for a living so he put a silent pager system in his car. A few nights later(around 3am) his pager goes off(he kept it on the nightstand next to his bed). He went upstairs and looked out the window. He could see the dome light on in his car but nobody there. He decides to go out the back door and check it out. He opens up the passenger door and low and behold some a$$hole is in the process of removing the radio. So my friend tells him "I ought to kick your a$$". The guy says "You can't do that", my friend says "Who are you going to tell" and then proceeds to beat the living piss out of this moron. In fact he cut his knuckles open on the guys teeth after punching him in the face several times. He left the guy on the sidewalk and drove himself to the hospital to get stitches. When he came back, said moron was gone. Moral of the story, it would be a dream come true to actually CATCH someone doing that. My friend definitely had an issue but he solved it the way I would like to if I am ever unfortunate enough to have that happen. I like Dave's suggestion though.

quad

Established Member
A ditch is too good for that guy. Any tree would do if he's caught ...

But seriously, why do that to someone's car?? Whomever did it is a low class, half breed ****ing ****roach.

scootro

Established Member
Blue03 said:
A true story; several years back a guy I knew kept having his Cutlass broken into and the radio stolen. He installed alarms for a living so he put a silent pager system in his car. A few nights later(around 3am) his pager goes off(he kept it on the nightstand next to his bed). He went upstairs and looked out the window. He could see the dome light on in his car but nobody there. He decides to go out the back door and check it out. He opens up the passenger door and low and behold some a$$hole is in the process of removing the radio. So my friend tells him "I ought to kick your a$$". The guy says "You can't do that", my friend says "Who are you going to tell" and then proceeds to beat the living piss out of this moron. In fact he cut his knuckles open on the guys teeth after punching him in the face several times. He left the guy on the sidewalk and drove himself to the hospital to get stitches. When he came back, said moron was gone. Moral of the story, it would be a dream come true to actually CATCH someone doing that. My friend definitely had an issue but he solved it the way I would like to if I am ever unfortunate enough to have that happen. I like Dave's suggestion though.

violence is no way to settle things.......... :fm: :mj: :cuss: ya i'd beat the hell out the thief too..............

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who
can do him absolutely no good."
~ Samuel Johnson

:shrug:

J/K
In your best interest put some feelers(trusted) out and see what turns up.
Punks like this usally like to brag.

JP

FreSh03Gt

Established Member
Seems to be alot of that goin around these days. Is it a new fad with the kids?

I hope you catch them and beat them to death.........

Jpjr

Established Member
if you want to catch him, get one of those laser detectors that you mount in your driveway in front of your cars. if the laser is crossed, a doorbell sound will go off in your house. my dad got one when some brats egged his car, and you can bet he'll be out there if they try it again.

illadvisedSnake

need supporting mods!!!!
Established Member
Did it mess up the paint at all? somebody egged my granprix before... a few times... and it wasn't just my car.. there were empty egg cartons all down the stret and about 8 other cars hit... but it left little marks like where the shell collapsed against the surface, the car was black though so probably more noticable. Funny story though.. I came outside one morning and my cobra was covered in some type of fecal matter from from to back. It was like a flock of pelicans flew up from somewhere and decided to bomb my cobra. It was like a festival of feces...

..but back to the matter at hand, I thrid Postban's motion. We better make sure there is only one story to be heard, makes things much easier in the legal process, should a problem come about.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I love my garage.

Probably just some teenage punks not worthy of your time.
Now, if you catch someone in the act, that's another story.
-J

Blue03

Established Member
Here is the legal process: Said offender is caught and given a trial by the victim and his MCT peers(procedings held near a ditch in Monroe). Postban to administer the sentence decided upon. :-D

Last edited:

R-CODE

Established Member
using leo's login cause we have dial up at work and he always forgets to log out. yes the egg shells left a little damage on the paint. Going to set up a survellience system but dont know which method to go with(suggestions needed). thanks for all the support guys, someone is going to get a serious ass kicking for this.

Still :mj:

BlownShift

Rex Kramer -Danger Seeker
Established Member
R-CODE said:
using leo's login cause we have dial up at work and he always forgets to log out. yes the egg shells left a little damage on the paint. Going to set up a survellience system but dont know which method to go with(suggestions needed). thanks for all the support guys, someone is going to get a serious ass kicking for this.

Still :mj:

pm sent to your account

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
I better make sure my car is in the garage every night. 99% of the time it is, but I leave it out occasionally. I'm right around the corner from where the egging "incident" occured.

Blue03

Established Member
unit213 said:
I better make sure my car is in the garage every night. 99% of the time it is, but I leave it out occasionally. I'm right around the corner from where the egging "incident" occured.

I always try to make sure my cars are put away after I use them. I look t it like my tools. When you are done with them clean 'em up and put 'em away.

Users who are viewing this thread