Some Recent Builds

Zemedici

Established Member
Very nice. Man I bet that Jeep would be something else for a daily.

its so nice! Customer bought it and it had the Meisterschaft exhaust on it (Very expensive and VERY LOUD) - so it turned him off to the car. We put a Corsa on it and put our own tune in it, and its a totally different truck. He was hard up on selling it, and Aric and I have convinced him to at least drive it for a bit. Bet he changes his mind after he drives it a while :D

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
@Zemedici I had heard the 6.4 rods didn't hold up well to boost and the ecm where a pain to crack for tuning. Any truth to that?

Zemedici

Established Member
@Zemedici I had heard the 6.4 rods didn't hold up well to boost and the ecm where a pain to crack for tuning. Any truth to that?

Right on - the rods and Pistons in the 6.4s aren't anything to write home about unfortunately. The Pistons don't have much space from the top of the crown to the first ring land, so more than 7-8psi they can blow out rings.

The PCM does have to be unlocked so it can be tuned. However, once it's unlocked you're good to go.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Right on - the rods and Pistons in the 6.4s aren't anything to write home about unfortunately. The Pistons don't have much space from the top of the crown to the first ring land, so more than 7-8psi they can blow out rings.

The PCM does have to be unlocked so it can be tuned. However, once it's unlocked you're good to go.

Great. Do yall have a facebooor instagram page to follow

Kiohtee

Established Member
Quality work Josh! You should convince Aric to try to become an SVTP sponsor/vendor (not that IE needs it)!

Would love to get down there for some dyno sessions just to see where I'm at and finally meet you!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats Injected Engineering!! @Zemedici
This shop got mentioned on the Hellcat forum where IE did a tune for a customer and his Hellcat Challenger went 9.39 @ 150MPH!! Curt tuned his Challenger and he is mighty happy with it. (I believe the customer's name is Cole. That's his screen name on hellcat.org.)

Users who are viewing this thread