Some quick pics of the dirty Vette before nitefall

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Its been storming here the past few days, but I wanted to take some quick pics. I spent a few hours yesterday at my friends garage disassembling the back suspension to trim the rear suspension bolt mounts... Its hammered now. May do the same to the front in a few weeks once it settles, but I like the stance as it sits, and it doesnt rub on much. If I go down in the front anymore, it's going to be a bitch to drive in and out of parking lots and over speed bumps. :shrug: Also had the catback swapped for Corsas yesterday, the ones on it were a little too silly loud for my tastes. It went from sounding like a Nascar to a large CID Ferrari.:rockon:

Sorry its so dirty, thats what happens when you drive it in a light hurricane.:lol1:
IMG_4431.jpg

IMG_4435.jpg

IMG_4439.jpg

IMG_4443.jpg

IMG_4446.jpg

IMG_4449.jpg

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
damn man, Dirty is an understatement. Do u drive it daily?

still looks sick man!!!

Yea, it is my new daily, and its been raining badly and Ive been driving it a LOT.

Its got a large Comp cam, full exhaust (kooks and Corsa), Textralia Oz700 clutch, and a little go go juice. 501 NA 622 sprayed...

Gonna port the heads and intake next year probably, other than that its got all the mods I would want to do to it

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
congrats again man but u really gotta do some detailing on that thing asap!

thanks! Yea I hope this is the dirtiest it ever gets.:nonono:

I got a detailer lined up for it in Dec, he's worked for McGuires at SEMA, and knows his stuff well... Should look real clean when I get it back. Hope to at least be able to wash it tomorrow!!:lol1:

venomws6

Established Member
Nice looking Vette man looks like your enjoying it a lot.

oh and great numbers with Cam only with ported heads and the new Fast 102mm Intake I'm sure 520-530rwhp shouldnt be a problem which is freaking awesome since your close to a lot of cammed C6 ZO6 Numbers.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man, looks like you went mud racing! LOL! Definitely clean that gorgeous Vette up. Love the color by the way. One of my favorite Vette colors.

Users who are viewing this thread