some pics of the 2003 SVT Focus and detail by mystic04

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Some quick pics of 2003 SVT Focus I just picked up. Got to Gary's (mystic04) around 12pm and he started on the detail, didn't get to finish it all. I will be back next weekend so he can finish it up, what he did get done looked good, lots of swirls and what not now gone.:banana: Car has 23K on it, one owner car with some mods: Borla CB (center exit), which I hate and am trying to sell, some AutoMeter gauges (volts/lightshow A/F) and MSD coil and wires, aftermarket wheels that I'm not that found of and cross-drilled/slotted fronts and rears. Looking to get a Lund tune down the road and then that's it.....except for the shorthrow, rear motor mount, and K&N drop in that is coming in this week.:bash: I had to do some mods.....

Picture002.gif

Picture001.gif

Picture008.gif

Picture004.gif

Picture009.gif

Picture003.gif

Picture010.gif

Picture011.gif

PB060006.gif

PB060007.gif

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
looks good... I need to get a good detail. I talked with mixxer and after looking at it he asked if I was washing the car with sandpaper...lol

TRBO VNM

looks nice. I do agree on the exhaust and wheels. I had the standard borla on mine and it sounded decent for a 4 banger. Not sure about all that red on the interior.

you will love that thing. they are a blast to drive and handle great. I am telling you, throw a JRSC on it and it will be a blast. over on focaljet I went by sonicblusvt03' or something like that for a while.

wheelhopper

Established Member
I was liking everything, even the center exhaust, untill I got to the interior. The previous owner went crazy w/ the red accents, but to each his own. Other than that I like the car. Bring it to Summit Point next season, you won't even miss your Mustang then.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I talked with mixxer and after looking at it he asked if I was washing the car with sandpaper...lol

You should probably stop that after you get a detail. :shrug:

I was liking everything, even the center exhaust, untill I got to the interior. The previous owner went crazy w/ the red accents, but to each his own. Other than that I like the car. Bring it to Summit Point next season, you won't even miss your Mustang then.

+1 and +1. I like the grill delete. I wonder if there's anything like that for my wife's '05 ZX3?

Def report back how you like driving it (I think I know what the answer will be). :banana:

Last edited:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Yes it is quite bright inside..not my style at all but I could not turn down the car just because of that, I think the previous owner had a fetish with the color red...so much of it. I am working on getting rid of the center exit. All I need is a stock tailpipe piece and the stock rear valance with the notch cut out on the left and I will be in business, should not be that hard to find. The wheels I am trying to see if anyone wants to trade the stockers for mine...not much luck yet, a think a younger person may find the wheels more their style. Just have to keep looking. So far it is a blast to drive.:thumbsup:

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
a kid at school has an svt focus if i see him...i will ask if he is interested in the wheels for you.

TRBO VNM

Yes it is quite bright inside..not my style at all but I could not turn down the car just because of that, I think the previous owner had a fetish with the color red...so much of it. I am working on getting rid of the center exit. All I need is a stock tailpipe piece and the stock rear valance with the notch cut out on the left and I will be in business, should not be that hard to find. The wheels I am trying to see if anyone wants to trade the stockers for mine...not much luck yet, a think a younger person may find the wheels more their style. Just have to keep looking. So far it is a blast to drive.:thumbsup:

it doesn't have the notch cutout for the bumper on the driver side? take a look, they are there from the factory, so you might be able to remove whatever he did if it is covered up.

mystic04

Established Member
Really we ran out of time on sunday doing the polishing and i am only littel over half done
i still need to do the roof ,seal and wax .

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I kinda like the center exit exhaust myself. Not to hot on the wheels though, they aren't really my style either.

Those little things are a BLAST to drive, even if they aren't all that quick in a straight line. But that's what turbos are for :beer:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
it doesn't have the notch cutout for the bumper on the driver side? take a look, they are there from the factory, so you might be able to remove whatever he did if it is covered up.

yae J that rear valance is a FRPP, they call it a "rear difuser":??: buy that with the center exhaust which is Borla/Ford Racing...I should be able to find a stock one...I think.:dw:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
I kinda like the center exit exhaust myself. Not to hot on the wheels though, they aren't really my style either.

Those little things are a BLAST to drive, even if they aren't all that quick in a straight line. But that's what turbos are for :beer:

Mike if you see it in person you will not like it...looks out of place and is not even level...tilts down to the right a tad, I tried to fix it at Gary's but no luck....need to get the car up in the air to get a better look. I think if I made it level and brought it up a touch it would look much better...I think I will try that first and see how I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread