Some pics of slowness, 00 GT, 00 R Hood & Brembos, FR500's, KB etc

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Cool...come on over on the 17th and introduce yourself.

Will do :thumbsup:

nice ride man ! clean her up a bit and ur good to go !
It's clean in the 2nd and 3rd pics, everything else it's dirty, thanks to all this nasty ass rain. The engine is a mess, because I had an idler explode, and shred the belt.

hey i like it man. thats a kb 2.2 right?

Yep, 2.2 at 19-20 psi, but was only seeing 18 psi today thanks to some damn belt slip. :mj:

Looks good. It needs to be cleaned
It rains too much for it to ever stay clean.

fordmotorsports

Established Member
Sweet setup. I think I have seen you having some parts listed on C-list. I remember you from Gulfcoastmuscle, that place is kinda dead now. Anyway, when you ready to get rid of your sportlines, let me know I might be interested in them if the price is right. I am just down 90 a few miles. :coolman:

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Sweet setup. I think I have seen you having some parts listed on C-list. I remember you from Gulfcoastmuscle, that place is kinda dead now. Anyway, when you ready to get rid of your sportlines, let me know I might be interested in them if the price is right. I am just down 90 a few miles. :coolman:

Yea, I dont get on GCM anymore, long story on that one lol.

The sportlines might be coming out soon, depends on whats going on with some coilovers that Im looking at. I will hit you up when they come out. :thumbsup:

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Did you get the L? Michael said you were getting one, and selling the GT. I think Josh is gonna trade his 03 GT in on a damn 03 L he found tonight. Everybody going truck wild!

ChrisP14

Established Member
Yea I got it. Its on need of more boost for sure. Ported blower on stock boost really sucks. Y'all still go out to mobile on the weekends?

Users who are viewing this thread