Some pics of slowness, 00 GT, 00 R Hood & Brembos, FR500's, KB etc

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Too bad these pics make the paint look better than it is. Previous owner had it painted at Maaco (eeek), and never had it cut and buffed. :( Damn hood pins as well, car still has both factory latches, so it doesnt need them, and I only have one pin anyway, so they are not in for pics lol.

It's an Audi Black Pearl, 18x9 & 18x10 Deep Dish FR500's, Eibach Sportline Springs (getting changed soon), Brembo 00 Cobra R Front Brakes, Cervinis 00 Cobra R Hood, Wingless, and an OEM Roush Stage 3 Bumper.

00GT.jpg

00GT-1.jpg

00GT-2.jpg

Engine.jpg

KB-1.jpg

FR500Brembo.jpg

Also trying to figure out why the damn belt is so loose
LooseBelt.jpg

Video on the dyno of it eating the clutch :mj:
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Clutch-fail-on-the-dyno_723533.htm]Clutch fail on the dyno - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
It hasnt been anywhere for sale in along time, and it hasnt been posted about much online by previous owner in a year or two. I have had it for a couple months. Only place I could think of that it was ever on with pics and stuff was MPH forums.

I did post on SN95forums when I got it, and maybe a couple other sites.

95riosnake

Established Member
Looks like you picked up a nice car IMO. Save up a little cash, get it repainted (at the same time lose the hood pins and fiberglass the holes in the hood) and it'll be a sweet ride :rockon:

Sap

Established Member
Doesn't look half bad. Not a show winner, but it looks like it has more go than show.

Belts either too big or tensioner is worn out.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Only CCW's I like are SP500's, SP550's, and 505A's........and they cost literally 6 times what these FR500's are worth lol :(

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I'll be taking my car to Brad on the 17th of March.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Mine is going to be up there getting retuned as soon as I get a clutch in this bastard. He was going to tune it that day, but the damn clutch bit the dust.

Cool...come on over on the 17th and introduce yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread