Some pics of my CPE turbo kit!

Greg@RET

Established Member
They are not the greatest pics.... they are to dark. I only get time to work on the car late at night lol There is still lots of work left, mainly wiring and interior. The coolant box you see will be replaced with a Pfab custom one thats polished also...
I will also be carpeting that nitrous bottle template tomorrow along with the rest of the trunk. The stall isnt set up for the turbo so I added a 50 shot off the line to spool it up. Hopefully I can get it on the rollers this week and to a track.

Gregturbo6.jpg

Gregturbo5.jpg

Gregturbo4.jpg

Gregturbo3.jpg

Gregturbo2.jpg

Gregturbo1.jpg

SVTboy

Established Member
Do you have any more information on CPE (what does this stand for?) or a web site to check out their products. That is a sick lookin set up, what model kit is it and how much does it go for (if you dont mind me asking). Thanks for any info

- Aj -

Established Member
Holy crap! That thing is huge! What are the specs on your setup?

TRBO VNM

SVTboy said:
Do you have any more information on CPE (what does this stand for?) or a web site to check out their products. That is a sick lookin set up, what model kit is it and how much does it go for (if you dont mind me asking). Thanks for any info

this is actually the same kit that Eric had on his car SVTDubs. it was asked on another site if there is pricing or anything yet, but doesn't appear so and not sure if other kits have been developed yet.

Greg can give more info on the kit specs he has.

Greg@RET

Established Member
C H I N I said:
i am guessing 450 rwhp and like 400 tq?

Thats what we were thinking also... probably mid 13's in the 1/4 LOL

I honestly dont know the CPE specs of the other kits or pricing. As stated above this kit was the one that was on SVTdubs car. I was going to get the smaller turbo, then Eric had his unfortunate incident. Since it was all ready I upgraded to his.. Its Garret GT-42-80 with a .96 hotside and a 5" downpipe. The turbo has some other upgrades also.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
G03stang said:
Thats what we were thinking also... probably mid 13's in the 1/4 LOL

I honestly dont know the CPE specs of the other kits or pricing. As stated above this kit was the one that was on SVTdubs car. I was going to get the smaller turbo, then Eric had his unfortunate incident. Since it was all ready I upgraded to his.. Its Garret GT-42-80 with a .96 hotside and a 5" downpipe. The turbo has some other upgrades also.
13s??? Ehh you need to do some :read:, more like mid to high 14s! :lol1:

5' downpipe is small as shit! LOL jk :rockon:

Wow should be insane! If a cobra pulled up and i heard a bov i might pull down my pants right there on the spot in front of whoever is around.

Greg@RET

Established Member
Hey guys thought I would give a small update... finally got the car on the rollers but am having some electrical gremlins :fm: I was able to make a small pull but had to get out due to it going lean. I ended up finding out I have a bad maf wire... We are est. 720-750rwhp through the auto if I went to 6500rpm's. This was on 18 lbs of boost.
BTW the other curve is a Whipple car on 18lbs for referance.
21988-cpe-turbo-update-ret-car-dyno-initial.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread