Some pics from Thunderhill track event

LT1KILLER

dirt man
Established Member
Here is a few pics from my first track event. Let me just say that it was definitely the most fun that I have had in my car and I was surprised how well it did around the track. I just put H&R race springs, MM full length subframes and CC plates and the car seemed to handle pretty well. Enjoy, I may load some more later.

pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]

LT1KILLER

dirt man
Established Member
Yeah there was an Ariel Atom there which was pretty sweet looking and two of the guys that came with us had the Ferrari F430 parked by my car and the other guy with our group had the Mercedes McLaren SLR. Lots of nice cars at the track, I actually got a wave by from the red Porsche GT3 in the pic because I was glued to his bumper around the track.

LT1KILLER

dirt man
Established Member
Here are a few more pics:
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]

MY DREAM

Established Member
Thats what I'm talkin about!!!! Your first set of pics, the 3rd one down looks bad ass! It's like the car just squats so low on the back when you nail it comming out of the "S" turn for the back straight. I have got to lower mine, next time I come out I will bring a set of springs and we can do it up.

James

LT1KILLER

dirt man
Established Member
MY DREAM said:
Thats what I'm talkin about!!!! Your first set of pics, the 3rd one down looks bad ass! It's like the car just squats so low on the back when you nail it comming out of the "S" turn for the back straight. I have got to lower mine, next time I come out I will bring a set of springs and we can do it up.

James

Get you some parts and we'll fix it up dude :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice pics and more important it looks like a blast to do. One thing I have never done. My friend, though, has raced for years at Lime Rock. He has (I believe) the fastest Datsun 240Z on the East Coast circuit.

Users who are viewing this thread