Picture008.gif

Picture009.jpg

Picture011.gif

Picture007.jpg

Picture032.jpg

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Those pics are comming soon, they really give surprise look when they see it but when they hear it they are OMG!!!

Last edited:

Myfast

ɯʎsloʍ
Established Member
I didnt even think about that..dont guess there's many mustangs there. Do they know what they are on sight?

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
They know allright, the ones that can afford to have a foreign car pay way too much after taxes for them. the convertible V6 sells for a little over 40K here. They dont sell GT since the exhaust is too loud definately no Cobras at the local Ford Dealers. There are only 2 SHELBY GT500 in Country right now, ( bought in the US by Korean Americans and exported at their expense) and after paying the 35% taxes to the Koren Government the light and exhaust modification emmission, even California emmission is not acceptable their price to have them registered in Korea has reached 100,000 dollars. needless is to say they dont drive it much.

Myfast

ɯʎsloʍ
Established Member
That's insane. Maybe i should post my GT fs in a Korean craigslist :shrug:

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
They know allright, the ones that can afford to have a foreign car pay way too much after taxes for them. the convertible V6 sells for a little over 40K here. They dont sell GT since the exhaust is too loud definately no Cobras at the local Ford Dealers. There are only 2 SHELBY GT500 in Country right now, ( bought in the US by Korean Americans and exported at their expense) and after paying the 35% taxes to the Koren Government the light and exhaust modification emmission, even California emmission is not acceptable their price to have them registered in Korea has reached 100,000 dollars. needless is to say they dont drive it much.

Wow! That is crazy.

Very cool that you have yours there, is there a car scene over there at all?

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Thats cool, but you are going to have a tough time telling the cops it was the "OTHER" silver, term, vert :lol::lol:

Have fun,

Ken

:beer::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread