Some pics for a buddy's bro (56k bring the haters)

MustangGuyo246

1997 pacific green Cobra
Established Member
I think the car looks clean as hell. I respect other people's taste.. I think everyone has different opinions, and to each is own. Same concept for them to hate on "our" cars and interests and tastes as it would be for us to hate on "theirs"..

To the owned, props man ! One clean, good lookin civic ! Now it's time for some BOOST under that hood ! :eek:) :beer:

Teksid281

Banned
oh really, you don't have to move your hand very much.....considering the lever length his throws are ridiculously long. The shifter is close but when he shifts to fifth his hand is in the back seat.

If his hand is in the back seat in 5th gear in that car either he deserves more props than anyone here has given him or that bitch has one weird ass shift pattern

Jmccormick

TERMN8D
Established Member
posts pics of a Civic on an SVT site and complains about the haters.

please teach your bro the way of the SVT and get him out of the "show car" and into a Cobra like yourself.

Aerosi665

Daily Driver
Established Member
People generally buy them to hold their 5 point harnesses in. I think the only difference it being on a Honda vs a Mustang. Is, well this is a Mustang forum not a Honda forum. It not your cup of tea.

No, I don't care WHAT car it is on. If I saw a mustang with a "show cage" I would give him even more shit than this poor uneducated kid. I am "hating" because it is not functional in any way. OP stated the car has an intake and exhaust on the stock motor, no boost. That's a ~200whp car that runs mid fifteens at best with a cage and harnesses. Thats ****ing gay and completely unnecessary any way you cut it, no matter what car it is in.

Last edited:

dudemang2

Established Member
More pics of what looks like a fat bottom girl laying on the table in the frist pic. Unless she is not hot than nevermind.

he drove a fat chick out to a loading dock in the middle of the night, and made her sit on some benches while he took pictures of a lowered civic

:lol:

sd8683

Vince Masuka is DA Man!
Established Member
I don't see a rainbow bumper sticker on the rear bumper, where is it?????

Last edited:

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
No, I don't care WHAT car it is on. If I saw a mustang with a "show cage" I would give him even more shit than this poor uneducated kid. I am "hating" because it is not functional in any way. OP stated the car has an intake and exhaust on the stock motor, no boost. That's a ~200whp car that runs mid fifteens at best with a cage and harnesses. Thats ****ing gay and completely unnecessary any way you cut it, no matter what car it is in.

It has already been stated SEVERAL times (with links) that the cage is a very nice Cusco bolt in piece. It is not a 6+ point welded cage, but it is very functional no less. It does stiffen up the chassis and it does provide rollover protection. There is nothing show about it maybe except that its painted.

Why, in your opinion, does a car have to run 10's to need a cage? As stated, some people use these cages to strap their harnesses and even attach video equipment to. They also provide extra chassis stiffness as I said, to increase handling.

His cage looks like a fairly simple install as it is a 4 point from the looks of it and bolts in. He might have gotten a really good deal on it and couldn't pass it up you never know.

Here's a tip. Most guys with 9 second cars with cages hope to never need to use them. :). So what's the difference?

20psirabbit

Established Member
the car is definitely good, but i'd be SO much more for it with the stock bumper. body kits rarely look good. otherwise it's great, i'd like to see it with some pulled fenders and a bit of wheel poke, it would really fill it out :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread