Some photos from a recently completed CSS project. :-)

snakecharmer

Established Member
Many of you have no doubt seen my beast hanging around Jason's garage for the last few months, so I thought you might want to see a few pictures of the finished product all cleaned up and show ready. I am looking forward to taking her my local Mustang club's annual show on Saturday...sort of an "unveiling" as no-one back here has seen her in person yet (at least not up close....she got spotted sneaking back into town, but made a quick getaway :-D )

It's a beast....haven't had the nerve to dial it over 14lbs of boost just yet, and working on getting a supply of Torco so I can turn it up higher than that. :pepper: But it runs as darn close to perfect as anything with this much power has a right to. I'm very pleased. No dyno numbers I want to share yet (gotta get the big ass gears in the rear out first), but soon. :)

There's about 40 pics here:

Saleen Pics

Venimus03

Established Member
Looking good Eric, it was nice meeting you when you came and picked up your car. That car is sure going to move out now. :beer:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Good to meet you Eric and your car is certainly badass, even on low boost. The 'lift mark' looks like it was fixed nicely as well. Keep the shiny side up man.

BTW, your car choice is amazing.

Last edited:

wheelhopper

Established Member
Nice rare Saleen Cobra. I always prefered the SN-95 Saleen body styles. Those Parnelli Jones edition Saleens are nice as well, you have a sweet collection.

convert03cobra

Established Member
I saw it when you went to Jason's for the GTG and I must say, I was very impressed. Enjoy it and don't be afraid to crank that boost up...lol

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Jason Roth did all that????? Wow.......Beautiful car!!!! But heck, half of the MACA knows this car in and out. We've been looking at it for the past 6months!!!!!!

TRBO VNM

:lol:

BTW, the mustang gt just left tonight. man, that hellion kit fit very nice and looks great on the gt. flowgoode did most of the 98 gt though. I just coached him along and helped out and did the final touches. thing runs smooth and is very nice. sounds like a gt with exhuast. but at 110k miles, auto, the thing is going to need a new heart soon.

snakecharmer

Established Member
Thanks for the good words folks. Can't wait to take her out on sat. :)

Jason, will get some pics to you ASAP.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
dude, thats nothing. he is holding out on us. that is only half the toys.

Haha, I think everyone meants the garage itself.

Eric, you should probably post up a few pictures of your other rides to make sure everyone knows whats up. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread