Some of the stuff on Westboro's site

Satyr

Established Member
I know that we've had a couple discussions about the Westboro Baptist Church, but have any of you guys actually been on their site and seen the stuff they have posted on there? I briefly browsed, and thought this was probably the most indecent:
http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/20121214_Week-1121-Soldier-List-jacm.pdf

I certainly don't condone shootings, but why not a place like this instead of an elementary school in Connecticut? :shrug:

coposrv

Established Member
Those people are delusional. I just can't figure out what they are actually for. They seem to hate EVERYONE.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Every member of that so-called church are ****ing idiots! They're the ones that are going to burn in Hell!

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Wait for a packed house on Sunday, chain the doors, bar the windows and set that church ablaze. Not a tear would be shed.

Planter

Banned
I wish someone would bribe the Cryps and Bloods to go murder these sad sacks of shits.

this is the one group that needs to ****ing die, that deserves to die. pieces of filthy shit. the value on their lives is less than that of the fecal matter that is exported from my dog's ass 3 times a day.

I hope and pray their ****ing bus drives off a tall cliff one day with all of them on it and explodes on impact and I hope all the families of the people they've protested, show up to urinate and defecate on their graves and I hope Fox news airs it live.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I wish someone would bribe the Cryps and Bloods to go murder these sad sacks of shits.

this is the one group that needs to ****ing die, that deserves to die. pieces of filthy shit. the value on their lives is less than that of the fecal matter that is exported from my dog's ass 3 times a day.

I hope and pray their ****ing bus drives off a tall cliff one day with all of them on it and explodes on impact and I hope all the families of the people they've protested, show up to urinate and defecate on their graves and I hope Fox news airs it live.

:uh oh:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I wish people would protest their funerals when one of those pieces of shit dies. I'd love to see that. **** them. They just a bunch of delusional ****ing idiots.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This cult (not a Christian church, even though their name includes Baptist) is filled with people who hate and seek to harm others as much as possible. IMO they are no different than the Newtown, CT elementary school shooter. Trash. Worse than trash.

And yeah, Anonymous has leaked the personal info of the members.
Leaked WBC Personal Contact Information | U.S Army W.T.F! Moments

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Already heard the Hells Angels are gonna make sure that they do not protest any of the funerals.

That should make for an interesting scene.

But I'm with the Hells Angels on this one. **** Westboro. They attempted to picket my best friends funeral. They didn't make it though as the Patriot guys boxed them in at an intersection miles away.

Local PD didn't give two shits either.

Users who are viewing this thread