Some non-mustang content

trxcobra

Established Member
Hey guys,

Had my Supra out this weekend for a little fun and enjoyed the nice weather.
My brother recently finished the custom paint job on his ~600hp Short bed 2500 dodge cummins, and I also hung out with a friend who has an '08 gallardo so needless to say I have a few pics!

Hope you don't mind the fisheye iPhone photos. I got one of those tiny Olloclip multi-lenses for my phone so I have been playing around with it. Some came out blurry unfortunately!

Untitled by kju434, on Flickr

His truck is definitely over the top for some, however it is a great advertisement for his sign/truck lettering/custom paint business! It's stunning in person.

I unfortunately hit 80k on the way home sunday night :/

Hope you enjoy

Last edited:

SBVERT03

Established Member
Very nice. I have a buddy with that color Supra. Sweet cars.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Very nice supra... Always liked those...Don't worry about the mileage....your Supra can handle much more to come....Lambo's pretty sharp as well...

Pictures came out pretty good for using your phone...

coposrv

Established Member
I have seen your brothers truck on FB. Love that thing. I need him to letter up my trucks. Awesome work.

MTBSully

Established Member
Pics look great. On another note im pretty sure i've seen you twice on 495 south near the andover area. One time on a sunday night sitting in construction traffic there was a red supra I have the thumbs up to in my truck. Another time about 3 days later I was coming home from Petes in my cobra and I saw an electric green one merging on the highway next to me so I honked and waved. They got off about 1 exit later though

trxcobra

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments!

I have seen your brothers truck on FB. Love that thing. I need him to letter up my trucks. Awesome work.

He definitely does some impressive work, give him a call sometime!

Pics look great. On another note im pretty sure i've seen you twice on 495 south near the andover area. One time on a sunday night sitting in construction traffic there was a red supra I have the thumbs up to in my truck. Another time about 3 days later I was coming home from Petes in my cobra and I saw an electric green one merging on the highway next to me so I honked and waved. They got off about 1 exit later though

I definitely remember the lifted f350 we were next to each other in traffic for a while! Sounded nice, and the TR cobra looked sweet as well! I was going to catch up to get a closer look but knew I was getting off in a second anyways. Small world!

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
That car is sexy as ****. Goes along with your Cobra nicely. But how can you possibly make a thread with a Supra and not put a video of a pull?! Haha, gotta love hearing that 2J. I could listen to those cars all day

TClark22

Established Member
Love that supra. One day I will build one.

The truck...I prefer clean and simple paint wise...so :xpl:

trxcobra

Established Member
That car is sexy as ****. Goes along with your Cobra nicely. But how can you possibly make a thread with a Supra and not put a video of a pull?! Haha, gotta love hearing that 2J. I could listen to those cars all day

Haha thanks man! I will have to get some vids soon. I agree there is nothing that sounds quite like a built single turbo 2J.

Love that supra. One day I will build one.

The truck...I prefer clean and simple paint wise...so :xpl:

Thanks! They are a very cool car to own.

Users who are viewing this thread