Some new powder coated and painted engine bay pics

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Over the winter i painted my Eaton and have my valve covers powder coated. Gotta look good for the shows, but still be able to go fast @ the track ;)

Havent really had a chance to get some good pics with the right lighting since we had alot of snow this winter. Still have to polish my Steeda CAI heat shield.

New Pics:

Newenginebay1.JPG

Newengine%20bay2.JPG

Also pulled out my solid axle and built it up

newrear.JPG

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Looks awesome man. Your car has been one of my favorites since I got into Mustangs and Terminators. Right now I'm building up a solid axle for mine. Superior 31 spline axles, 31 spline trac loc, 3.73s. Later this summer I'm going to pull my blower and send it to Steg for porting and to be polished, and powdercoat my valve covers wrinkle black. I'm walking the same path as you pretty much. :thumbsup:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks nice Dave. You know I'm partial to polished blowers but that is really nice. A bit different than all the others. Nice!

Fast Willy

Established Member
That looks great man. I wanna paint my valve covers black to once I get my whipple I think that would looks sick. With the black whipple, powercoated heads, and jlt intake. just waiting on the funds for the whipple lol. A little more then half way there and got my b-day and graduation in may lol.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments guys.

Sublime- Im glad i can be of inspiration :) I would have polished the blower but painting it was a much cheaper alternative for now.

03shadow- i try not to think about that lololol

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
Wow very nice! Oh and tell your brother that Ardex products suck ;-)

lol he loves his Ardex. I like their New Wave degreaser. he still laughs @ me when im there waxing my car with NXT. He thinks its junk, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread