Some new pics...

RioRed4v

Established Member
I don't mean the AMS wheels...I mean the Forgestars that AM Sells. They are different specs than the F14s that Forgestar.com sells!

AM-F14 version come from China and are heavier.

AM doesnt offer the Graphite color. They also dont have the Deep Concave version.

I got these from a local guy, but I'm 99% positive he got these directly from Forgestar.

03dsgdreams

Established Member
So pissed ford didn't offer sterling gray on the 2012 models! When I went to the dealership to order my 12 I was torn on black or sterling then I found out there was no sterling gray option for 12. Made my decision a lot easier.. Your car looks sick!

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
So pissed ford didn't offer sterling gray on the 2012 models! When I went to the dealership to order my 12 I was torn on black or sterling then I found out there was no sterling gray option for 12. Made my decision a lot easier.. Your car looks sick!

There was no sterling grey option for 2011 and 2012?

RioRed4v

Established Member

Say wha? Mine is a '12, and its sterling gray:shrug:

Thanks though. Appreciate it. Wished it was still this clean.. just got back from a 2600 mile road trip with it. She looks a bit rough:nonono:

03dsgdreams

Established Member
I thought they replaced it in 12 for that black cherry color and brought it back in 13.. Maybe I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread