Some new pics...

RioRed4v

Established Member

RC-5.0

Established Member
VERY NICE!!
Try taking some photos with overcast skies or near sunset to reduce shadows..that or use a flash in the sunlight. I see you have the CS front with Boss splitter :rockon:
I just removed my CS front for the Roush front with Splitter..Will put some pictures up later. Sterling Gray is very nice color!
Nice Job!!

RC

RioRed4v

Established Member
Thanks! I agree that these aren't the best. I was headed home from a car show, it was 100* out, and I was exhausted. But since the car was clean, figured it was worth snapping a few shots off.

Rct851

Established Member
Looks awesome... I'm having a hell of a time decided what rim color for my SG. These only make me more undecided lol

RioRed4v

Established Member
I had a tough time as well but knew I didn't want chrome. Polished was out for me also with the weather here. I liked the Roush wheels and their finish but I like these a lot more.

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
+1 19s or 20s? I am thinking they look like 20s.

Also car is lowered, what did you use?

squinting very hard but I think the tires say R19 on them for the size. So I agree they look 20s but the tires seem to say 19. Those are some really low profile tires either way.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Wow, Sterling Gray really POPS in the sunlight. Can't wait to get mine.

Looks awesome... I'm having a hell of a time decided what rim color for my SG. These only make me more undecided lol

I've decided that SG works best with bright silver wheels, not black or gunmetal. Looking at pictures of SG cars with all three, the contrast between bright silver colored wheels work best. Black wheels do not appeal to me, and gunmetal makes too much dark gray overall.

RioRed4v

Established Member
Wheels are 19x9 and 20x10.5 with 255/35 and 295/30. I wished there was a tad more sidewall, but they actually ride and hookup very good. I wanted to keep the stock tire height, but these were also the only set of Toyo's that Discount had in stock at the time.

Car is lowered on K-springs with Koni STR.t's

Thanks for all the compliments guys. Much appreciated:beer:

NinjaBum

Established Member
Thats sick. Not too many people do different diameters like that in aftermarket wheels around here for some reason. It looks cool.

Users who are viewing this thread