Some new music from my sister

CobraMac

Established Member
So a lot of you have seen/heard her music before...some from the ones I posted a while ago and some from the commercial her song was in from a while back.

Well she changed her sound up a little bit and has some HUGE meetings this week. Instead of country/pop she decided she liked the pop sound of her music better. She just posted 2 of her new songs up on facebook yesterday so I thought I would share with you all! They will be up on itunes very shortly.

And yes, I know she's good looking and I know half of you guys are going to comment about what you want to do to her...happens every time lol. But obviously that is NOT what this thread is about.

Check it out! Click on "bandpage" if it doesn't go directly to it and listen! Her lyrics are always very clever :rockon::beer:

Brittany McDonald | Facebook

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I don't care for pop but that's pretty cool. Oh I forgot this is SVTP...

I'll make her sing some new music. Heyoooo!

mckpat03

Diesel FTW
Established Member
I'd PIIHB.

Just figured I'd be the first, but seriously, she's very good. I see her getting a good deal in the near future.

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
Hey, tell her congrats for me, will ya? Tell her to add me on FB so I can say I knew her before she was famous, haha.

-Eric

usmcrebel

Established Member
Not into that kinda music, but she is pretty dang good. Told my wife to go like her as well.

Last edited:

CobraMac

Established Member
Thanks guys!! She's got a ton of songs but only has those two posted so far! If you didn't see there's also a song called "Beat Stops" right below the first one that if you click on you can listen to. That's my favorite of the two.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
wow, i see she got all the looks! :dancenana:

i like all three of those songs too. good stuff :beer:

hey, when she makes it BIG and is featured on Cribs, you better make sure her rides are sittin on TFs when she goes out to the garage :poke::thumbsup:

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member

hey, when she makes it BIG and is featured on Cribs, you better make sure her rides are sittin on TFs when she goes out to the garage :poke::thumbsup:

Hell yeah that's a must you gotta sit on the best.:beer: Her music is very good man I wish her the best of luck.:rockon:

CobraMac

Established Member

Hahaha no joke, I got screwed...she totally got all the good looks....although we do look pretty badass in this pic from Hawaii:

brittandIHawaii.jpg

And of course I will let her know that she must!!

Hell yeah that's a must you gotta sit on the best.:beer: Her music is very good man I wish her the best of luck.:rockon:

Hahaha thanks man!!

i want her to be my future ex wifey !

Hahaha you're planning on having an ex-wife already? Setting yourself up for failure and less money I see lol

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, she has a lot of musical talent. I really love that song, Beat Stops. Catchy tune! She has a bright future IMO! :rockon:

I've got that other song, Strawberry Shake, rolling around in my head. LOL! IMO that one is the best of the three highlighted, in a catchy sort of way. Her style reminds me of a mix of Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne and Martina McBride. She had a somewhat unique style that crosses the pop/country lines.

Last edited:

CobraMac

Established Member
Wow, she has a lot of musical talent. I really love that song, Beat Stops. Catchy tune! She has a bright future IMO! :rockon:

I've got that other song, Strawberry Shake, rolling around in my head. LOL! IMO that one is the best of the three highlighted, in a catchy sort of way. Her style reminds me of a mix of Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne and Martina McBride. She had a somewhat unique style that crosses the pop/country lines.

Thank you very much Bob!! Yahhh she definitely has some catchy ones! My two favorites she hasn't posted online yet so I hope she does!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Brandon, do you know if she sells her music, and where? I tried to find the three songs she lets you play on her FaceBook page but can't find them.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Remember when you posted up last time, I have been keeping up with her a little. She will def make it with looks and talent. Wish her the best!-Shane

CobraMac

Established Member
Brandon, do you know if she sells her music, and where? I tried to find the three songs she lets you play on her FaceBook page but can't find them.

PM'd you back :D :beer:

For others that are interested in getting her music it should be up on itunes shortly!!

Remember when you posted up last time, I have been keeping up with her a little. She will def make it with looks and talent. Wish her the best!-Shane

Thank you very much Shane!! Things are going even better now...so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
PM'd you back :D :beer:

For others that are interested in getting her music it should be up on itunes shortly!!

Thank you very much Shane!! Things are going even better now...so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Well holy hell, I didnt know YOU were that guy who is HER sister..HA HA. I met you after you posted her up and never knew it..HA HA. :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've played her three posted songs so much I've got them all recorded in my head. :)

Users who are viewing this thread