Some new add ons & thanks to bbr

torridgoat05

Established Member
hey guys, just installed the JLT CAI for the Roush TVS and i have to say im quite impressed with power it added to my car..the car now whines like a B*tch and i love it lol..big thanks to Chris @ BBR for his tune for the CAI and TVS and John @ BBR for his customer service this tune feels 10X stronger than the Roush Tune..overall the car is a blast, now i just have to worry about traction..i also installed the aeroforce interceptor gauge with roush gauge pod..heres a couple of pics

jlt1.gif

aeroforce1.gif

alcarames

Established Member
Looks awesome, i hear great things about BBR. Is that the aero force gauge that plugs into the obd port at the bottom of the dash for instant readings?

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Nice install......how many mm's ?
Any dyno of the before & after JLT install, to know what you picked up in hp ?

torridgoat05

Established Member
thanks guys, im looking for a set of Weld RTS wheels now to get some traction to the street/strip..i was on the fence between the performance white and the cf one but i kind of liked the matching intake better..no dyno before and im going to dyno it in spring time, more curious about what its going to do at the track..i know the auto guys are making out very well and are in the 10's im hoping to be in the low 11's or high 10's

alex12gt

Established Member
I've got a few weeks until I install my stage 2 kit I picked up from bbr and im running triple interceptors....yours looks good and wish I would have goten the color matched jlt

Last edited:

REPCobra10

Established Member
Nice! BBR is a great company to deal with...outstanding performance and customer service to match! Chris is a very helpful guy and definitely knows his stuff when it comes to these cars.

Turbosixx

Established Member
How about a video so we can hear the supercharger?

I've been thinking about doing this, just not sure if I'll like hearing the whine all the time. The stock air box makes the TVS pretty stealthy too.

Users who are viewing this thread