some info on 03/04 maruaders

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
k so what kind of things should i look for. i found a local one and im gonna see if they'll take a trade in. i was initially lookin in the states because the initial buying prices in the states are lower than if i found one here, but taxes at hte border, provincial inspections etc... i IDEALLY want an 04 black one with the moon roof but that'll be hard to find at a low price im assuming. if its 03 i want the better 03 with the heated seats and what not... is there any other things that i can squeeze out of an 03??

2003 MERCURY MARAUDER 8 cyl., auto, 53246 kms., very rare!,all black, $24980. Stock# PFO6877A.
Coastal Ford Sales, 5750 Lougheed Hwy, Burnaby, B.C. DL#8573

Sully008

Established Member
blk89SC: Keep in mind that us Canadians had different 300As than our friends in the US. Our "Canadian" cars did not come with a full size spare, no heated seats (go figure), but has the remote release fuel cap, long overhead console, front seat pockets, metal mesh rear speaker grilles and obviously a speedo in km/h. I don't know of a Canadian MM w/sunroof. Because you're close to the US, you might find a couple US cars that came across the border.

That car you listed, is the price in Cdn.?

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
Sully008 said:
blk89SC: Keep in mind that us Canadians had different 300As than our friends in the US. Our "Canadian" cars did not come with a full size spare, no heated seats (go figure), but has the remote release fuel cap, long overhead console, front seat pockets, metal mesh rear speaker grilles and obviously a speedo in km/h. I don't know of a Canadian MM w/sunroof. Because you're close to the US, you might find a couple US cars that came across the border.

yeah priced CDN. not bad i guess. hmmmmmmm so none of the CDN marauders came with heated seats? **** i really wanted heated seats haha, sucha ingenious idea. thats really ironic being all the cars were made in canada, and the maraders here dont have heated seats? not that im gonna be driving it in the winter anyway but spring time can still get a bit nippy. we'll see. sunday im gonna head down and see if i can snag 0% financing and see what they'll value my SC at if i did a trade-in.

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
2MEHM75V03X664405

thats the vin... does that tell anything? (regarding 300A/300B)

on the list of options it didn't say heated seats so its prob 300A

Last edited:

2Marauders

FordNut was already taken
Established Member
blk89SC said:
whaaaaaaaaaaaat? :eek: .... all years had this option? is it kinda like drag bags?
Yes, they all have rear air suspension. Kind of like drag bags but with drag bags you preload the passenger side and with these the pressure is equal from side-side.

2Marauders

FordNut was already taken
Established Member
Sully008 said:

Yep, the CDN 300A is more like the "pre-decontented" US 300B. All the CDN ones have t/c. I'm not sure aboout heated seats, they may have been available on very late '03 CDN production.

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
2Marauders said:
Yep, the CDN 300A is more like the "pre-decontented" US 300B. All the CDN ones have t/c. I'm not sure aboout heated seats, they may have been available on very late '03 CDN production.

hmmm we'll see this sunday hopefully. ill bring a digi cam and take pics of the interior etc and we'll find out for sure if its a 300A/B. wonder if they offer 0% financing on used cars...

R-CODE

Established Member
blk89sc:

I have a post on the marauder section; "4 Sale 04 Marauder", can u see it there? It has the pic/info/price and HEATED SEATS for u. Let me know.

L.

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
R-CODE said:
blk89sc:

I have a post on the marauder section; "4 Sale 04 Marauder", can u see it there? It has the pic/info/price and HEATED SEATS for u. Let me know.

L.

sweet car but im only goin for black. if you have the patience, black in my opinion is the best colour for almost every car. especially when its monochromatic, blacked out grille etc :banana: thanks for the offer though, good luck on your sale :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread