Some guys at the track talking about a ricer

Niko_Fx

K51 Z33
Established Member
But hold on a second guys... Why is he considered a ricer??

He doesn't have a wing, he doesn't have stickers, decals, he doesn't have a muffler, he has rims that seem to be stock, he has no body kit, is just a plain stock civic del sol.

Maybe he just wanted to see his time on a track... Or he just can't because it's only for you guys who can run below 14 Secs?? Everyone is entitled to the damn track. Maybe he just wanted to know if the car was going to run 17 or 18 secs.. lol.

I don't know guys.. It looks like a stock civic to me.

Now, If you say that the guy really is a ricer cause u were there or know the guys who were there when that was filmed... then I believe you.

But IMO that Civic doesn't look rice at all.

Well, now someone is gonna say "Dude, every civic is rice because it is dude, ok lol lol lmfao lol dude is rice dude"

SoBlue4.6

Established Member
Originally posted by Niko_Fx

He doesn't have a wing, he doesn't have stickers, decals, he doesn't have a muffler, he has rims that seem to be stock, he has no body kit, is just a plain stock civic del sol.

Maybe he just wanted to see his time on a track... Or he just can't because it's only for you guys who can run below 14 Secs?? Everyone is entitled to the damn track. Maybe he just wanted to know if the car was going to run 17 or 18 secs.. lol.

Now, If you say that the guy really is a ricer cause u were there or know the guys who were there when that was filmed... then I believe you.

Well, now someone is gonna say "Dude, every civic is rice because it is dude, ok lol lol lmfao lol dude is rice dude"
You're just saying that cause you drive a Civic :p j/k

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
Originally posted by BayouVette
How bout "I NEVER NORKED ON NOBOBY" isnt that what he said?

i ahte to be the one person who knows the answer to this, but he actually said, "I never NARC'd on nobody."

....As in, told on him to the police. thats called narc'ing someone out. aka-being a narc. Yes I do own the movie and no I dont get off on it. I just like the Charger at the end. It kinda reminds me of the good ole steve mcqueen classic, "BULLITT." Especially the part where the charger is going down the hill towards the stop light. In "bullitt" thats where the charger that was being chased by steve lost its 6th? hubcap. LOL! Old time editing neglected to realize that the charger kept losing hubcaps it already had lost.

OK, ANYWAY, I'm ranting now. SORRY! Just love those old movies.

sir-blah

Established Member
Originally posted by Niko_Fx

Well, here is why he is rice. When you go telling people "I got a turbo and I got this, and I got that" like the guy did. And "I can run a 10 second 1/4" like the guy did. And that "man, I beat mustangs and camaro's all the time" like he did, but can't. Even if it doesn't have a 7 foot wing and mismatched body panels, that is rice.

I don't just hate all imports. I like tastefully done imports. This is going to sound bad, but there is a difference between rice and import. I have a VW R32 golf (EG a crout burner) in addition to my cobra and I think it is a cool-ass little car. You are right, that del slo doesn't look rice, the driver makes it rice.

EDIT: One day I will make a post that I don't have to edit. Note to self - Slow down...

Last edited:

Niko_Fx

K51 Z33
Established Member
Originally posted by sir-blah
Well, here is why he is rice. When you go telling people "I got a turbo and I got this, and I got that" like the guy did. And "I can run a 10 second 1/4" like the guy did. And that "man, I beat mustangs and camaro's all the time" like he did, but can't. Even if it doesn't have a 7 foot wing and mismatched body panels, that is rice.

I don't just hate all imports. I like tastefully done imports. This is going to sound bad, but there is a difference between rice and import. I have a VW R32 golf (EG a crout burner) in addition to my cobra and I think it is a cool-ass little car. You are right, that del slo doesn't look rice, the driver makes it rice.

EDIT: One day I will make a post that I don't have to edit. Note to self - Slow down...

Well then the guy is a moron... A ricer moron.
The car doesn't look ricy, that's why I said what I said.

You're just saying that cause you drive a Civic j/k

Nah.. Come on, look at the car.. there's nothing ricy about it :)

Users who are viewing this thread